Wednesday 27 November 2013

Happy Mail Wednesday 27th November - Poppies Poppies and more Poppies


Hi Everyone, Caroline here filling in for JM as she's off on her trip up north prior to the Brisbane dinner.  I've seen some pictures on Facebook and it looks lovely, wish I had snuck in her bag!!, but she had too many quilts.  I will be following her up there on Saturday morning and am really looking forward to meeting everyone.

So lots of Poppies are coming in the mail.  Here is a picture of them all together so far...
These are who has sent them is so far... Firstly the lovely Kim M sent in 5 lovely ones

Next we have 4 beautiful poppies from Susan H

I received 2 beauties from Gail M
A pretty poppy from Karen B
and another pretty one from Jo P


So all coming along nicely.  I hope everyone is having fun making them and also plan on having a go and sending some in.

or you can click on the poppy block on the left hand side of the blog to download a PDF file.

We are running this BOM for November, December & January, and will be collecting them for some very special quilts to be made up for Fallen Warriors.  So there is plenty of time to get involved over the next couple of months.

Once complete the poppies can be posted to me at
Caroline Gunn
PO BOX 3079
ST MARYS SOUTH  NSW  2760

So happy sewing everyone... I'm off to pack up some parcels for the PO and some clothes for my Brissy Trip.

Caroline

1 comment:

  1. I am giving them a go, How good do they look together! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete