Wednesday 6 March 2013

Happy Mail 6 March

There has been lots of lovely mail arriving this week.   I am really enjoying the last of the February BOM blocks as they arrive.  I think these are going to make some awesome quilts.  

First up these blocks from Janine


Liz J


Dorothy


Lynn has been sewing in overdrive again and sent in these six quilt tops.








Gail made this quilt top from blocks that Kylie sent down and it has now gone off to Angela in QLD for quilting!


Last but not least a lovely thank you for Rita M

Thank you for the lovely quilt and laundry bag. I have just opened the parcel as I have just returned from being in country for the past two months. You have done a marvelous job, I'm speechless. I was speaking with Jan Marie before I left to go in country and mentioned how great a job all you guys do. I'm the postie over here and I get to see first hand the looks on the troops faces when they receive their quilts and laundry bags. I can honestly say that you all have a positive effect on us over here and we do appreciate everything you are all doing. 




Just received a few more goodies in the mail but they will have to wait till tomorrow night as I have to rush out and buy some fusible webbing to put more patches on laundry bags!

Till next time...............keep spreading the word and happy stitching.


1 comment:

  1. esh and nylon bags seem to be the among most popular kinds on the market. Smaller mesh bags are good for being put directly into the wash, usually used with intimate apparel, stockings and baby clothes.

    ReplyDelete