Thursday 30 August 2018

The Annual Thank You Dinner is coming up......

Have you booked your Tickets for the Dinner yet??


It is that time of the year again... time to think about booking your tickets to our dinner again.  Actually, time to book tickets for all the functions on the weekend.

Can you please help me and spread the word.  The dinner is open to quilters and others who sew and contribute to Aussie Heroes but we would also love some recipients to come. Please share this post around and let people know it is on. 

We still have room for all events though I believe that the Tour of the Australian War Memorial is almost full, if not already fully subscribed. Unfortunately the tour will not include the Centenary of ANZAC Quilt. I was hopeful but it seems that can't happen on a weekend this year.   Next year I will look at having a tour of the AWM on the Friday afternoon.

There is plenty of space on the Tour of RMC.  Don't miss this.  There is so much to see and the history is wonderful!  You will love it.  

If you are interested in joining me for a "Beginners Brunch" please email me with the words "Beginners Brunch" in the Subject line of your email to make it easy for me.  I look forward to meeting you there. 



Ticket sales 

We are using an online Ticketing service this year and that makes life MUCH easier for us.  Please follow the link to book your spot for ANY of the events... even the free ones. Do not email me and ask me to reserve places for you as I am not able to do that. Any questions, let me know.

Tickets are available here 


Till next time.... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment