Thursday 2 February 2017

Greetings from Adelaide


Greetings from Adelaide.

I am not sure if I will have time to write a blog post tonight night as I have to be out of here by 830 and am not sure what time I am getting back.... I am off to visit 7RAR this morning which I am very much looking forward to seeing as we have looked after them twice.  Hopefully I will have some photos to show you.

Last night a group of us met up for dinner.   All the quilters were joined by the lovely H, a recipient some of us have met before.   It was great to catch up with everyone and enjoy a delicious meal together. For those in Adelaide the restaurant was Hoosegow Charcoal in St Morris... the food was absolutely divine and the service was terrific.

How is this for a desert.. a cinnamon rose!  Yum!!!



Tonight I am off to speak to the South Australian Quilters Guild... A couple of our quilt recipients are coming along as well and they will be able to tell the guild from personal experience what it means to receive a quilt and a laundry bag whilst deployed.

Till next time.... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment