Happy Wednesday Friends!
***
Dear Beverly U,
A big thank you to and your team for the magnificent needlework which is so beautifully displayed in my quilt. I will be forever in awe of the skills shown and the dedication of such a talented group.
The quilt will be used and displayed in our home for our family and friends. It brings me great joy to know that there are people in the community who think of others and give so freely of their time and talents.
Please also pass on my heartfelt thanks to Joan B and Philomena H for their needlework and love they sew into each and every quilt.
Thank you both for the thoughts and love obviously attach to each job you create and complete. It makes my heart warm to know we have such people in our world today.
Regards
***
Good Afternoon Clarissa L,
I am posted to HMAS Arafura. Having just received your package of laundry bags I just wanted to write an email to say thank you for taking the time to make it for us and please pass on our appreciation to your 7-year-old granddaughter for making the draw string. I just gave one of your bags to a junior trainee with us and he was extremely happy to have something to remember his time aboard whenever he does a load of laundry. Hope everything is well for you and your family.
Warm regards,
***
Dear Karen R,
I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the beautiful quilted laundry bag that I recently received. Your thoughtful gift is both practical and deeply meaningful, and I am truly grateful for your kindness and generosity.
I am a retired veteran residing at the ANZAC Village in Sydney. The laundry bag has arrived at the perfect time, allowing me to retire my old and well-worn service DOBBY bag, which has faithfully served me for many years. It will now be replaced by a beautifully handcrafted item that I will use with pride and appreciation.
I would be grateful if you could pass on my heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful ladies at Aussie Hero Quilts. Please let them know that their dedication, compassion, and generosity towards veterans are genuinely appreciated. The time, care, and skill invested in creating these gifts provide not only a practical item but also a lasting reminder that the service and sacrifice of veterans continue to be recognised and valued.
Acts of kindness such as these make a real difference. Your support strengthens the bonds of the veteran community and reflects the enduring Australian spirit of mateship and remembrance.
Please accept my sincere thanks and convey my deepest appreciation to everyone involved. Their generosity has touched me personally, and I will treasure this gift for many years to come.
Yours sincerely,
***
Hello Beverley F,
Thank you for your heart felt letter and fine craftsmanship. I was drawn straight to your striking, rich dark blue ended, brown ornate square patterned laundry bag. As soon as I handled the bag, I immediately appreciated the time, material quality and skill utilised in its creation.
I am also writing to thank you and your organisation for your kind and tireless work, which provides much appreciated, useful items with a unique & personal touch. The provision of your laundry bags has been a highlight for myself and everyone I am currently serving with in my current overseas operation. Not only do they meet a necessary requirement but each item's individuality aids in reducing confusion and potential anxiety for items which potentially hold high personal value and memorable significance.
I am a current serving member of the RAAF for over twenty years. I am a first generation in my family to proudly serve and have served in many out of trade roles including instructing at the RAAF school of technical training which provided one of my most challenging and yet rewarding postings of my career.
Thank you again for your considerate gift that will be utilised and cherished always with fond memories. I am also additionally grateful to yourself and your family's service to the ADF and thus subsequently laying the foundation so we can continue your fine work in providing and securing our great nations interests.
Yours sincerely,
***
Good Afternoon Bridget R,
Thank you very much for the Sydney Swan laundry bag you made for me, it is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your letter it was great to hear about your family and glad you have found a way to put your hoppy to good use as us Defence members definately put the bags to good use and the amazing bags you deliver are a great moral booster for us all.
I am currently on board HMAS Arunta. I have served a total of 23 years.
I have a wife of 20 years and a 17 year old son who finishes his HSC this year and a 16 year old daughter who finishes next year and let’s not forget our fur baby Comet (Italian Greyhound) who is just over 12 months old.
Thank you again Bridget appreciate the warm wishes and all you do to help support our Defence Members.
Wish you all the best.
Kind Regards,
***
***
Good Morning Anne H,
I am currently deployed with the RAAF. I was lucky enough to be the recipient of one of your lovely ‘random’ laundry bags! It was such a nice gift to receive whilst away from family and Australia, providing an extra reminder of the support that we have from back home. I really appreciate all of the time and effort you put into these laundry bags and quilts for members of the ADF as well as hearing about your connections with the military.
I was aware of the work that Aussie Hero Quilts and Laundry Bags do due to my family being in Sydney, and my father also receiving a quilt a few years ago (he is also in the RAAF) so was very excited when they arrived into location here and I was able to receive one myself! It has been very useful and I have already used it many times, it puts a smile on my face each time I see it!
Kind regards,
***
Dear Jenny R,
***
Until next week keep your letters, emails and photos coming in. Wednesdays would be so totally boring without them!
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

No comments:
Post a Comment