Monday 18 November 2019

Aussie Hero Quilts Requests 18 Nov 19


Hi All

Badges, crests, silhouettes…..

Don’t be intimidated by the requests that want the above, I can probably send the badges and crests to you and can also send you silhouettes that you can print out and applique as is, or enlarge for extra impact.

Priority Requests – can you help??  We have so many coming up and I would love to get them all in the mail in time.


Requests number 4-25 must be in the mail no later than 23 Dec with NO LEEWAY.

The post by date for ALL other items on this list is 23 December please.


PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.  Also, if this time frame is too tight for you, there are options, just email me to discuss.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag. 
For example….
Marvel Theme. Ironman     M       LB      1

This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.  If you find it hard to copy and paste, please copy the line out as follows…  

The first column is the theme or preferences requested.
The second column indicates the gender of the recipient.
The third column is as follows.

B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag
F= female
M= male

The last column with the number is a simple registration number for me to use… it is only relevant for this week only and will change if the request is still on the list next week. Once you have received the recipient’s details you will need to use those to refer to the recipient from then on if need be.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do, I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. i.e. one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.
  
If you don’t understand what people are asking for or where to get some of the bits and pieces, then please ask me but the following might also be helpful.

There are lots of requests in this list that call for badges, crests, logos and international flags. In just about all cases I can either print the required for you, can send you an embroidered version to piece in or whatever is needed is easy to applique.  Please don’t be intimidated by those requests… just ask if you are unsure. See the info below which will expand on some of the requirements.

Australian National Flag - you can buy panels at Spotlight – ask for them if you can’t find them.
Afghanistan flag – I can send you one.

Rising Sun, RAAF Crest, Navy Crest, Coat of Arms, RAEME and other badges – ask me about them, I can often send you some to include if your request needs them.

If they want some text and it is too much for you to applique, I may be able to get it embroidered and sent to you to be sewn on the quilt or sewn into it.  Just let me know what words you want, what colour fabric and what colour thread… keep it simple please.   Also include your address in the email to save me time please.

I can help you with football colours and logos of teams etc. Just ask me. Most of the logos are simple or you can just add team names if you want to … team colours are enough also.

Please think about what the request involves before you take it on. Google, ask questions, email me, make sure you can complete it to your satisfaction before you commit to it if possible, please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers

Jan-Maree


Skippy Badge, ANF, Pinapples
M
LB
1
Australian Flag, RAR 'Skippy' Badge Freemason Logo, Colour Green
M
LB
1
Laundry bag Only- One side ANF, the other side- red and green colour, "FRAG 88-" in writing (top), RAR (Skippy badge, 3 RAR maroon para wings, "JTW" in writing, 5 RAR Tiger Emblem

LB
1
I would love a marvel inspired blanket and laundry bag if possible.
M
LB
1
RAAF, planes, the Middle East and the Australian flag.
M
B
2
Yellow and Green, Australian Rugby Union - Wallabies, Royal Australian Air Force, Australian Flag
M
Q
2
Celine Dion, then Kylie Minogue and the Whitney Houston. Needs to be sent to HQ, I will provide a prepaid
M
Q
3
OP Mazurka AUG 2019 - FEB 2020 with Skippy badge poppy/ANZAC Theme
M
B
4
Black, Red, Blue and yellow. Fav Teams, AFL Bombers, NRL, Eels, Interest - Fishing, Golf.
Would like on the quilt, RAE badge, Rising Sun, OP Mazurka AUG 19-Feb 20 and any combination of my interest
M
B
5
2 RAR, Amphibious theme
M
B
6
Egypt Pyrmids, Camels, etc
M
B
7
Canberra Raider Green, RAR Skippy Badge, RAAOC Badge Right.
OP MAZURKA SINAI Aug 19 - Feb 20 and MFO BADGE
GP Boats,
Poppy, slouch hat, Rising sun badge.
Grandsons names
M
B
8
french bulldogs and Batman FPE-11 and Skippy Badge  (Check out the post at the top of request list)
M
Q
9
Sydney Roosters and Bega Cheese
M
Q
10
R/F111C, C130J, Surper Hornet, and Growlers Aircraft with camo Blue pattern..  MASSIVE THANK YOU.
M
Q
11
C130J with the ROTO49 Logo ( I can send you a photo)
M
B
12
Collingwood Magpies, Australian and Egyptian Flag.
M
Q
13
Deadpool riding Ironman
M
LB
14
Dirtbikes, Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Logo, The Simpsons
M
B
15
The Big Lebowski.  ER
M
B
16
Red & White or blue, Football (dragons) ,Fishing, Camping & 4x4
M
B
17
Soccer - A-League, Sydney FC, Sky blue
M
Q
18
Liverpool Football Club. "You'll Never Walk Alone". Liverbird
M
B
19
Liverpool Football Club. "You'll Never Walk Alone". Liverbird.  Guitars                        
M
B
20
Australia, Military and Aircraft
F
Q
21
Military, Australia, military Aircraft (E7 Wedgetail)
M
Q
22
Liverpool Football Club, Liverbird, "You'll Never Walk Alone" / "YNWA", E-7A Wedgetail
M
Q
23
Parramatta Eels NRL
M
Q
24
A mention of HMAS Arunta (Side number FFH 151).  The Investigator Badge and tri- service badge. A Blackhawk and a poppy, the Aussie flag and the white ensign and the RAN Crest.  He would like her first name spelt out in International flags if possible. ( I can print the investigator badge, and can send you embroidered versions of the RAN rest, and the Tri-service badge)
F
B
25
Can you make a quilt and laundry bag with current music artists please.
M
B
26
Army theme
M
Q
27
Melbourne Demons AFL team theme Quilt
M
Q
28
AGHANISTAN, AUSTRALIAN SOLDIER
M
B
29
HOLDEN UTES + V8 CLASSICS
M
Q
30
Great Northern beer theme
M
B
31
Peppa Pig
M
B
32
"FPE-12", Snow capped Mountains, NATO Star, 2RAR Skippy Badge, "Ellie, Lola, Coco"
M
B
33
2RAR Skippy Badge, 2 RAR (AMPHIB)
M
B
34
BLACK, 2RAR  "SECOND TO NONE" FPE-12
M
B
35
"ANZAC" 2RAR FPE-12 PRINTED
M
B
36
"ANZAC" 2RAR FPE-12 PRINTED. Adilyn  11 July 2016 at top, Jayce 11 October 2017 down the bottom
M
B
37
MTF RED KANGAROO WITH ROMAN NUMERAL V BEHIND, CAPITAL LETTERS 'BDP' ALONG THE BOTTOM.
M
B
38
MTF RED KANGAROO
M
B
39
First name in Large letters with dinosaurs on it, Main colours being blue and green
M
Q
40
MTF RED KANGAROO, FPE 12
M
B
41
FPE 12, ANZAC THEME
M
B
42
ANZAC + KANGAROO
M
B
43
ANZAC + KANGAROO, FPE 12
M
B
44
ANZAC + KANGAROO, FPE 12
M
B
45
ANZAC, 5RAR, TIGER
M
Q
46
ANZAC + KANGAROO
M
Q
47
ANZAC + KANGAROO, FPE 12
M
Q
48
ANZAC, 5RAR, TIGER
M
B
49
Geelong cats and  RAAOC badge - Hi Guys, I love the look of these quilts and I can say we all really appriciate what you are doing here and cant wait to receive one.
M
B
50
I love the look of the quilts and I appreciate all that you guys do for us deployed members I am looking forward to receiving one.
        
May I please have a Corgi, Golden Retrievers and Kittens combo themed Quilt
M
Q
51
I love the look of the quilts and I appreciate all that you guys do for us deployed members I am looking forward to receiving one.
        
It'd be great if I could a Kirby (Nintendo) themed quilt, honestly just have fun with it, and a dark purple, Tea themed laundry bag.

Thanks again for everything you all do.
M
B
52
May I please get a Queens of the Stone Age, Pink Floyd, Billy Talent, The Pixies and other classic metal band themed quilt. and a classic Crysler/Dodge and MOPAR themed laundry bag.

Thanks again for everything you all do.
M
B
53
It would be awesome if you could create a "war" doge (shibu dog meme) situation themed quilt. No Laundry bag required thank you.

Thanks again for everything you all do.
M
Q
54
It would be awesome if you could create a quilt themed Liverpool FC. Could the laundry bag feature "The Witcher" (Playstation game).

Thanks again for everything you all do, awesome work.
M
B
55
Thank you for your generous support of deployed members. The quilts look amazing, your time and effort is truly appreciated.                                                  Can I please have a blue and green coloured laundry bag, with possibly a turtle theme and the initials "T E" on it.
M
LB
56
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to make these amazing quilts.
Anything to do with tennis or the Adelaide Crows or RASIGs would be greatly appreciated.
F
B
57
ANZAC + KANGAROO
M
B
58
ANZAC, 12/40 RTR
M
B
59
ANZAC, 5RAR, TIGER + ROMAN NUMERAL V
M
B
60
MTF RED KANGAROO WITH ROMAN NUMERAL V BEHIND, CAPITAL LETTERS LATS ALONG THE BOTTOM.
M
B
61
Minnesota Vikings - NFL Team
M
B
62
Australian Flag
M
Q
63
Australian Flag
M
B
64
5th Battalion Tiger symbol
M
B
65
5th Battalion Tiger symbol
M
B
66
Hi.  May I request a quilt with a Poppy and rememberance design with the Southern Cross and George Cross incroporated on the quilt.  Many thanks fro all your efforts.
M
Q
67
I would love to have the Theatre communications group logo -It is a rectangle splint in half lengthways with white on top and royal blue on the bottom. It has a red lightning bolt from the top left corner of the rectangle to the bottom left. Can I please have lightning bolts around it in red blue and white and a suburu logo and the letters "TCG9". I'd love something similar for the Laundry bag.
M
B
68
Hi, can I please have a quilt with dogs. I miss my tenterfield and scottish terriers at home and would love to have that reminder everyday, if they would be surrounded by bones, I WOULD LOVE THAT. My favourite colours are pastel pink and grey but I am happy for the dogs to be any colour.
F
Q
69
I have seen the quilts made of hexagons and I would love to have that in multiple patterns. My favourite colours are maroon, navy blue, black and grey. I would love to have an eagle in the middle of the quilt.
M
B
70
I would love a quilt if possible, inspired by my hobbies, Rugby League (st George Dragons). Camping, fishing. Thank You
M
B
71
Could I please get a Quilt with Victoria Bitter cans and stubbies. Thank you
M
B
72
I'd love an australian flag themed quilt with some dogs to remind me of home. My favourite colour is blue.
M
B
73
can I please have the southern cross, in green and gold, some poppies (ANZAC theme), with "FUTCH III - TCG IX" at the bottom of the quilt.   Thanks for the continued support!!
M
Q
74
For my Laundry bag, could I please get the Essendon Bombers on one side and the batman logo on the other - for my quilt, could I please have the eureka stockade flag with CROSSY - TCG IX CIS SUPPORT
M
B
75
for my quilt, could I please have a Green and gold sourthern cross with a dingo with GAV - TCG IX CIS SUPPORT
M
Q
76
For my quilt could I please have two Doves with a green and yellow budgie sitting in between them, with GATEY - TCG IX TECHS
M
Q
77
could I please have just a pattern with blue, green and yellow colours and anything else you think would work. For my laundry bag could I have The Empires symbol from Star Wars.
M
Q
78
RAAF ensign and Australian flag .
M
B
79
 (I appreciate the amount of work, my mum quilts).If possible, I love autumn colours and would much appreciate a quilt that captures any of the following: the fact that the whole Defence Force is participating (Army, Air Force, Navy, Civ and contractors), we are in the Middle East and serving our country (eg poppies, cross for the fallen). A little bit about myself: I love my family, being able to work with and for a team, exercise and art (sketching and photography).And of course, Air Force is my 'tribe' :).
F
Q
80
I love Marvel and DC Superhero's. I please would like something around the lines of colaberating them both into the designes. Thank you.
M
Q
81
The White Great Northern Marlin (Beer)
Melbourne Storm Logo
Aussie Flag
Army Rising Sun
TCG logo with the lettering TCG IX under/above
Some lettering for "Theatre Installation Detachment" or "T.I.D" (either is fine) with Towlie the character from Southpark.
Colour Preference is darker colours, and/or Greens, Blacks.
M
Q
82
Loves Star Wars, perhaps something to celebrate the 42 years of Star Wars Movies
M
Q
83
RAAF theme, OP ACCORDION, Initials, dates, national flag and RAAF Ensign. 
F
B
84
"Blue Football, Fishing, Ocean, Beach
M
Q
85
Would love the three flags (Australia, South Sudan and the UN) + The Lion (for OP Aslan). I am a Parramatta Eels supporter (yes, I know…please be kind) so blue and yellow never goes astray either!
M
B
86
Colours - Blues, White, Grey, Black. In the middle Light Blue or Grey background with a big crest of Kingpin, "Always in Control" written underneath; "ROTO 21 Feb - Aug 2017" "ROTO 26 Oct 19  - Feb 20" "Stephanie Geaney" written underneath, border - collage of different pretty blue patterns; small crest of RAAF and 41WG somewhere
F
B
87
Snake (scale pattern), Brown and tan
M
B
88
Survivor (tv) logo and motto, Hunger Games Mockingjay with "May the odds be forever in your favour", Dumb and Dumber (movie); "ROTO 26.5"; "CY $$"
M
B
89
Pink Camo background; Camels and camel footprints with a quote "Trust in God, but tie up your camel"
F
B
90
Blue RAAF Camo, 727 EACS Kingpin Crest; "Always in control" underneath; "Aug 19 - Feb 20" underneath; to the left of the crest a small 41WG crest and to the right a 3CRU crest; KC30; 2 x F35; 2 x F18s
M
Q
91
Brown coloured 727EACS  Kingpin crest; RAAF logo; "NAV"; "ROTO 26"; "Aug 19 - Feb 20"
M
LB
92
Can I please have a Fire Fighter theme and possibly the RAAF Roundel and the text "EAOU-6   OCT'19 - MAR'20"
F
B
93
I would liker a quilt themed with Dinosaurs if possible please.
F
Q
94




No comments:

Post a Comment