Wednesday 10 July 2019

Happy Mail 10 July 19

BLOCKS OF THE MONTH

I have a sad tale to tell...below, there 7 pictures of quilts sent in by 
BOM Squad members but they don't have the names of the wonderful
contributors who have sent them.  
When I receive the blocks, I photograph them and put them in a Post with the 
names of the contributors, ready to be published 
on the Blog every Wednesday.  I also email each person who sends their email
address to tell them they have arrived safely.  
This week has been a busy one for Jan-Maree and I and inadvertently
 the Post got deleted before being published.  So, apologies to the wonderful contributors that 
included June A, Susan P and Dorothy C. 
The good news is that the blocks are safe and will soon be part of quilts for our Aussie Heroes.

If you would like to contribute some Black Churndash blocks, please go
for the Tutorial and all the information needed to do that.








No comments:

Post a Comment