Thursday 26 July 2018

Aussie Hero Annual Thank You Dinner.... 2018.....


Hi Folks

It is nearly time for the tickets to go on sale for this year's Annual Thank You Dinner and the other events associated with the weekend.  Just a few more details to tie down first.

BUT in the mean time I need some help to get this dinner organised.  

I am looking to get a group of Canberra based people together who will be able to help get this dinner off the ground.   You might be one of our quilters or laundry bag makers, or you might be a recipient.. or just a supporter of Aussie Heroes...... but I need your help.

The dinner will be held at the SGT's Mess at RMC Duntroon on 3 November with functions the Friday and Sunday as well. 

I will be having a meeting whilst in Canberra 7-9 August and hope to meet with volunteers who can give me a hand. I am not sure of the venue yet but will decide on that dependant on how many people are interested in coming along to hear what help is needed. 

If you are interested in getting involved please email me - friendsofAHQ@gmail.com


Till next time.... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment