Sunday 9 July 2017

Requests Monday 10 July 17

Hi all

Here is the request list for this week…


NOTE – if you are checking the request list from the blog and if you receive the blog via email DO NOT try to reply to me via that email.  It will not work. You need to use friendsofAHQ@gmail.com

A quick note… even if you check the request list every week, please take the time to skim over this preamble.  I edit it to make it relevant every week and I know that many of you are not reading it by the questions I am being asked. It takes you just a minute or two to scan it but takes me considerably longer to read and answer the emails I receive ….. please give me a hand in this. Your assistance is appreciated.


PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag.  
For example….

Marvel Theme. Ironman
M
LB
1


This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.  If you find it hard to copy and paste please copy the line out as follows…   Marvel Theme. Ironman  M  LB  1

Decoding Column three

B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag


Post By Date

The post by date for all items on this request list is 14 August please.

PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.  Also, if this time frame is too tight for you, there are options, just email me to discuss.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. ie one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.
  
NOTE- please read this bit…. It might make some of the request easier for you…
Australian National Flag - you can buy panels at Spotlight – ask for them if you can’t find them.

Rising Sun, RAAF Crest Navy Crest and other badges – ask me about them, I can often send you some to include if your request needs them.

HMAS Newcastle Crest can be sent to you as an embroidered panel to be included.

If they want some text and it is too much for you to applique I can get it embroidered and sent to you to be sewn on the quilt or sewn into it.

I can help you with football colours and logos of teams etc. Just ask me. Most of the logos are simple or you can just add team names if you want to … team colours are enough also.

Please think about what the request involves before you take it on. Google, ask questions, email me, make sure you can complete it to your satisfaction before you commit to it if possible please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.




Broncos
M
LB
1A
Aussie theme
M
LB
1B
Laundry Bag: Collingwood Mapgies (AFL) & Melbourne storm (NRL) football teams
M
LB
1C
Aussie theme
M
LB
1D
North QLD Cowboys with Navy crest if possible.
M
B
2
Parramatta Eels
M
Q
3
Blue and travel
F
Q
4
Australian Flag, UAE flag. Boxing kanagroo - would like PM Keys number on quilt with Mar 17 - Oct 17
F
B
5
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, North Queensland Cowboys, Aussie Flag
M
B
6
Australian Flag on the quilt with the Movments wheel, the Australia Post Symbol and Laundry bag North Queensland Cowboys.
F
B
7
Dolphins,  blues, greys, black, white.   Family details avbl if you want to include them.
F
Q
8
Medical mixed with beach theme, aqua colours
Q
9
Australian Flag or Southern Cross and Huskies
Q
10
Pigs and chickens
Q
11
NRL Theme: North QLD Cowboys & QLD Origin.
B
12
Colours - light brown for the sand, camels, light blue
F
Q
13
Westham United Football Club. English Premier League. Club colours marron and sky blue with club emblem. Thank you.
M
B
14
Afghanistan Flag - I can send you one to incorporate
M
B
15
Sydney Rooster - logo and green bay packers NFL logo
M
Q
16
Mighty Ducks (Ice Hockey Team)
M
Q
17
toyota badge in the middle with the word toyota over the top grey and dark blue with my name and pmkeys please
M
B
18
Dog handler so German shepherd  theme with "L" monogram please
F
B
19
No idea what to tell you so here are some ideas.... favourite colors are lime gree, sky blue, Red and Yellow.  I love Rugby, I play for Easts Rugby Union Brisbane, love the QLD Reds and QLD Rugby League team.  Love the Wallabies and Cricket.  Love most sport but also the NAVY. not many of us here and miss the sea.  I have a great partner called I was born on the 7/4/70 and I also love classic sport cars Like MG and Alphas etc.  Thanks
M
B
20
Australian Flag on top half, with UAE flag on bottom half. Boxing kanagroo seperating the flags in the middle. On bottom of quilt under the UAE flag - 8579071 - Mar 17 - Oct 17
F
B
21
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, North Queensland Cowboys, Aussie Flag
M
B
22
Australian Flag on the quilt with the Movments wheel, the Australia Post Symbol and Laundry bag North Queensland Cowboys.
The last quilt and laundry bag I received was  lost on my way home from last my trip.
F
B
23
Navy Aviation Theme
M
B
24
Arsenal Football Club Theme, Arsenal logo on black Background
M
B
25
Manly Sea Eagles, or pet Dog
M
Q
26
Beach
M
Q
27
New Orleans Saints    
M
B
28
Boxing kangaroo/ Fav colour Yellow and Green/ White ensign/ FFG 06/ Ship picture. Anything with the above.
M
B
29
Seattle Seahawks
M
B
30
Terrey Hills Wolves Rugby (Navy Blue and White),
M
Q
31
Photography, Music, Hiking, Nature
M
Q
32
Liverpool an English soccer club.
M
B
33
South Sydney Rabbitohs
M
B
34
Melbourne Demons logo
M
Q
35
Carlolina Panthers NFL  football team
M
B
36
Navy Crest HMAS Newcastle Theme blue
M
B
37
Essendon/ Anime (One Piece Cartoon)
M
B
38
Carlton Blues Football Team
M
B
39
Carlton (AFL) football club 
M
B
40
Quilt: Navy themed, anchors etc.
M
Q
41
Sydney FC, Cardiff City Bluebirds FC
M
B
42
Underwater Theme, Deep Sea Diving, Sea Creatures;
M
B
43
Moto GP current championship (Not Moto 2 or Moto 3)
M
B
44
Green/ black/purple/blue/harley davidson motorbikes/nautical
M
B
45
Horse Racing on pink and black background
M
B
46
I would like it to be a mint green with music symbols
F
B
47
GYM themed option
M
B
48
Border Collie or GOLF, golf clubs, balls, outdoors etc
M
B
49
Blue, Green, White, Black, Turtles
F
B
50
Fremantle Dockers 
M
B
51
Canberra Raiders theme.
M
B
52
Brisbane Broncos or Surfing or Basketball
M
B
53
fantasy water/sea dragon - inspiration picture available.
M
B
54
Cronulla Sharks, Blue, Rock n Roll
M
Q
55
Reds/Wallabies/New Zealand All Blacks, Anchor theme, Purple           
F
B
56
The Dark Knight
M
B
57
Camouflage quilt with an Anchor on it,
M
Q
58
White Ensign Quilt,
M
Q
59
Navy Blue, Black, and White Quilt with Newcastle Crest.
M
Q
60
Dallas Cowboys ( NFL TEAM )
M
Q
61
Rose Patchwork or Scottie Dog (photo of Dog available)
F
Q
62
Victoria Bitter logo, green/gold background
M
Q
63
Navy or middle eastern theme - in blue
M
Q
64
Dragons or Robots
F
B
65
Gold Coast Titans, Queensland Maroons
M
Q
66
Collingwood Magpies, Cronulla Sharks
M
Q
67
Cronulla Sharks Black White & Blue
M
B
68
Frogs/blue/green/aqua
F
Q
69
Pugs/purple                                            
F
Q
70
Port Adelaide Power
M
B
71
Dreamcatcher/Paisley pattern/light blue/green/aqua      
F
Q
72
1950's pin up
M
B
73
FFG/warship/sea     
M
Q
74
Roman and Greek soldiers and ancient war/battles both blanket and laundry bag, colour dark blue
M
B
75
Supermario and old school video games
M
B
76
Penrith Panthers Theme
M
B
77
Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund
M
B
78
HMAS Newcastle/Op Manitou Theme/blue
M
B
79
Preferance is Navy theme i like blue red yellow nautical theme
M
Q
80
Landscapes / Ocean / warship HMAS Newcastle Favourite colour red
M
Q
81
Bull dogs NRL
M
B
82
Soccer (Brisbane Roar)
F
Q
83
Travel, Comby vans and summer
M
Q
84
Nautical and HMAS Newcastle theme ( I can send you the Newcastle crest) royal blue and red,
M
LB
85
White Ensign
M
LB
86
M
Q
87
M
LB
88
If available I would like the Australian National Flag and Rising Sun Badge
M
B
89
Moana Theme (Disney Kids Movie)
M
Q
89
NORTH MELBOURNE, BEACH, MOUNTAINS
M
B
90
unicorns,owls, puppies, kittens, giraffes,piglets etc.
B
Q
91
Wolves and Ravens/Crows
B
Q
92
Camels, with aqua background
F
Q
93
Aussie flag, afghanistan flag (I can send you an Afghanistan Flag)
M
Q
94
I'd love a scene that reminded me of Sailing in the Whitsunday Is, or off a nice beach
M
Q
95
Can I have a beach theme / colours, with the ANF, Taji Task Group V Logo and the Royal Australian Army Chaplain’s Department Badge on it?
M
B
96
A Batman and Superman theme would be great. Especially, as I can give it to my son when I return home. At the bottom of the quilt, I'd like it to say "Task Group Taji Five - 15 Jun - 07 Dec 17"
M
Q
97
A style incorporating the TGT-V rectangular logo, the TTU 'Perservere' shield and the RAR 'Skippy' badge designs. At the bottom of the quilt, he'd also like it to say "Task Group Taji Five - 15 Jun - 07 Dec 17"
M
B
98
Black and white colour/style patchwork / Black and gold Rising Sun / Black and gold Australian Coat of Arms (I can send you the coat of Arms but it won't be black and gold) with "RSM TTU" in gold lettering
M
B
99
I would love it to be a black quilt with my nickname "Mateo" in bold grey fabric on it.
M
B
100




No comments:

Post a Comment