Friday 20 February 2015

Weekly Dispatches 20 February

WOW!  I have to admit that I was a bit surprised by the response to last night's post.
I had not realised it would be so popular.  Thank you to everyone who left a comment.  I am glad you all enjoyed it.  

:-)

Sit back and enjoy the show. There are some great quilts and laundry bags on their way to some soon to be happy Heroes this week.


203 quilts and 329 laundry bags for 2015. 

3788 quilts and  5784 laundry bags in total.

Alicia 


Anna N 




Avril


Billy


Carmel



 Carol C


Cheryl R 


Debbie


Deborah C





Debra S with some of our BOMs  



Evelyn 



Evelyn finished this one off but the quilt top was donated! Please let me know if you made this so I can give you credit.



Leanne


Jill S 



Joan 





Julie Ann 





Katherine





Kim B


Linda H






Linda H donated this lovely quilt top and it was quilted and finished by volunteers in Sydney.  


Lyn K 


Lynn made the quilt top, I did the applique and Debbie quilted and bound these ones.





Another one by Lynn, quilted by Lisa N 


Lynne


Margaret R 


Ruth B 


Rhonda and Raylene




Rita M  







Robyn B 





Robyn R 


Sue H  




Sue N  



Sue P 


Tracey F




Tracey S 


Wendy F


Till next time.................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment