Wednesday 18 February 2015

Happy Mail 18th February

Hi Everyone..
I have received some awesome packages of BOM's this week.  I want to start with this first batch from Ellen S.  In her letter she let me know that she wasn't really a sewer, but wanted to have a go as she is the mother of a sewing soldier who received a Laundry Bag from Jan-Maree whist deployed.
They are awesome Ellen and thanks for having a go.
This is the exact reason we do the Block of the Month program !! Well Done.
Thanks so much to Libby S for these wonderful blocks
Beauties from Barbara H
Lovelies from C Le Maitre
Lots of Awesome blocks from Julie Ann S
Two lots of fantastic blocks from Ann W
And of course I can't help but love these lovely Tula Pink hexi blocks made by a recipient's wife Sammie
I still have some more mail at the Post Office that I didn't get to pick up, so I will put them up next week.
Keep up  the good work everyone.. some excellent fabrics being included throughout.
Happy Stitching
Caroline

1 comment: