Tuesday 17 May 2022

Grati Tuesday 17th May 2022

 

Happy Tuesday Friends!

Hope you are having a great week so far! 
I love this time of the week. The gratitude letters show us all how what we do makes so much difference. 

Grab a cuppa, sit back, relax and enjoy the gratitude letters below. 

....

Good Morning Jacqui.D,

 

I would like to start by thanking you for the laundry bag and Tim Tams!

Not only have you met the brief but exceeded it…… I love the design and appreciate all the effort you have put into it.

 

I am a Electronics Technician onboard a ship and have just finished 9 years of service.

I have really enjoyed my time in Navy and will serve a few more years yet.

 

My wife and I live in South Coogee, she is pregnant with our first and due in August. As you can imagine a very exciting time for us!

 

I am glad to hear you catch up with and watch your family march on ANZAC day.

My parents live in Tasmania and my brother also serves in the Navy.

The defence family is always bigger then the serving members…. The families and loved ones contribute and sacrifice just as much (if not more).

 

Continue to share your story as an ADF family and I will not forget your kind gesture every time I use my new laundry bag.


....


Hello Bridget.S,

 

Firstly, THANK YOU!! for the most wonderful gesture in receipt of my quilt and not one but two laundry bags.

 

I am absolutely honoured and so grateful in receiving these and am truly appreciative for the time and thought into each piece. I am so chuffed for the choice of fabrics which are personal to me, that being my corps and trade and in particular my love of animals and cats. After laying them out on the bed to show my husband, who too is a serving member in the Navy.

 

I have served 35 years of fulltime service in Army and have had such a wonderful career as a dental nurse then Physical Training Instructor. My last ten years or so, assisting Army members who have been injured or ill through their careers to return back to work / service or separate through medical grounds and ensuring their welfare needs are met.

 

Again, my true appreciation and gratitude, I am really humbled to have been considered and to receive such heart touching gifts and letter from you.

 

Kindest regards

....


Dear Wendy.V,


I was absolutely astounded with your creativity when I opened your parcel & I truly could not have asked for anything better. The detail and thoughtfulness behind your handwork blew me away. The time effort and generosity is well noted and your efforts will be truly cherished – I simple love it!


I also really appreciated your letter which provided a glimpse into who you are, and it reinforced the fact that the laundry bag is hand crafted.


Thank you so much.


....


Good Afternoon Ruth.S, 

 

I’ve received the laundry bag you made for me and I absolutely love it. The elephants are beautiful and I really appreciate the theme you chose. It’ll be used for many years to come.

 

I hope life is treating you well, thank you so much for your time and dedication.

 

Kind regards.


....


Thats it for another week. 
Hope you have a good week
🌟 🌟 🌟


No comments:

Post a Comment