Sunday 27 January 2019

Star Blocks....

Hey all,

I know there are some of you out there who do not have the time, inclination or resources to make whole quilts.  We have a couple of programs that cater for you and give you options, (Mystery Quilts and our Blocks of the Month) but at the moment we have a bunch of requests on the list that need to get done.  

I am wondering if any of you would like to make some star blocks of a certain colour combination or a certain theme to contribute to specific quilts. The blocks will then be put together with some feature details by the ladies who sew with me at Penrith or the WPH ladies. 


The block you will be asked to make will be the 14" star - you will find the tutorial here

OK so let me know what you think?  If you would like to contribute one or more stars please email me at friendsofAHQ@gmail.com by Wednesday night.  Time is of the essence as the quilts I am trying to get mail fairly soon and the next Penrith sewing day is the 16th  of February.

Till next time.... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!
Jan-Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment