Friday 11 January 2019

Weekly Dispatches 11 Jan 19

G'day all,
As I write this I am sitting in Ballina, heading to Brisbane tomorrow.  I will be catching up with an old and bold recipient tomorrow afternoon before heading off to the home of my hosts for Friday and Saturday night, also recipients that have stayed in touch since the early days. On Saturday night, for those that have not read the previous posts, there is a casual dinner at the home of one of our recipients in Brisbane and I will be meeting and catching up with a number of quilters and recipients and I am so looking forward to it.  Hopefully I will remember to take some photos!

For now, check out the quilts and laundry bags that have been sent off this week. I hope all of you quilters and laundry bag makers are getting ready for a big year.. lots to do in the next few months.... I just counted up the number of requests... no time to get bored that is for sure. 

This year alone we have sent off 30 quilts and that has brought our total for the year to more than 10165 quilts since we started. 

We have also sent off 25 laundry bags, 
bringing our total since we started to over 20,173 laundry bags.



Bridget

 Bridget

 Bridget

 Bridget 
 Bridget

 Cath Hpr

 Chris E

 Fran T

 Fran T

 Joan McK

 Melissa L 

 Pennie T

 Pennie T

 Sue N 

WPH ladies 


 Ellen N 


 Clarissa


 Diann N


Ellen N 

 Ellen N 


Lisa N 

 Lisa N 


 Lisa N 


Lisa N 

 Lisa N 


 Lisa N 


 Lisa N 


 Lisa N 


Sally R 

That is all for this week.. BZ everyone!

Till next time.... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree xx 

1 comment:

  1. Wow amazing creations. Gee Bridget and Lisa you have been sooo busy sewing.

    ReplyDelete