Friday 14 November 2014

Weekly Dispatches 14 November

Another week down and a new one beginning but first a look at the awesome quilts and laundry bags that have headed off this week.

1061 quilts and 1300 laundry bags for 2014. 

3461 quilts and  5240 laundry bags in total.

Alicia


Anna N


Barbara B via Jo B




Carmel


Carolyn with the back 


And the front


Cath


Dasha


Debbie






Deni


 Irene 



Jacky J


Jan-Maree



Julie Ann



Linda H



Lisa N




Liz B


 Maree


Margaret






Mary



Nancy



Noeleen




Rhonda via Jo B


Rita M


Robyn B 
  

Rosemary




Stephanie T 


Su   -  the front 


And a gorgeous backing



Tracie




Phew!  Great show everyone one. Don't forget that I am away in Canberra next week and before that I am going to a recipient's wedding on Saturday.  This gorgeous young lady is getting married to her handsome soldier, one of my recipients and I will be there to enjoy the event.  


I have a whole week full of activities planned for the week in Canberra, some of which I can share with you and some I can't yet.  

That is it for this week.  

Till next time.............keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  
Jan-Maree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment