Wednesday 26 November 2014

Happy mail 26th November

Hi everyone

What an eventful week it's been ... One I'll remember for a long time.

Looks like lots of you have been busy too judging by the lovly bunch of mail that has arrived this week.

Here are all the beauties.
 
These first two are from Laura Y, who tells me she has just found us. What a great first effort.



 
Lovely blocks from Deb F

 
Pretty ones from C Le Maitre

 
Lovely ones from Aniko P

 
Julie Ann has sent these ones

 
Great bunch from Dorothy C
 




I hope you'll agree with me that I did get some lovely mail to share. I think that some of the other ladies from today's post maybe new contributors as I don't recognise the names, if so welcome and thanks for joining in.

Til next time.

Happy Stitching.

Caroline



1 comment: