Thursday 5 December 2019

And the recipients are...... HMAS Hobart...



Remember this batch of laundry bags that we scrambled last week to get them to their destination on time. I can now reveal that they were bound for HMAS Hobart and they made it. We had a very short window of opportunity to connect with the ship, and thanks to some help, they made it in good time. 





 We have already started to receive some thank you messages...
.....

Hi Helen!

I am writing to you from HMAS Hobart, somewhere off the East coast of Australia.

I just received the laundry bag you so kindly made and I have hung it up in my cabin. Receiving these bags from Aussie Heroes was a truly generous Christmas Gift.

Thank you very much for making these bags, the crew appreciates them more than you can imagine.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Best Regards,
.....

Well done all and especially thanks to Sally and Cameron for working so hard to get them all packed in time.

JMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment