Wednesday 7 March 2018

Ororroo Rural Round Up and Adelaide here I come.....

G''day All,

Especially South Aussie volunteers.   Just a quick note to let you know that I am heading to Ororroo for the Rural Round Up at the end of March. I will be flying into Adelaide on Thursday the 22nd before heading up to Ororroo (three hours out of Adelaide for those that do not know) on the Friday morning. 

I am getting together with some Aussie Hero Friends, and hopefully, a few Aussie Hero recipients, on Thursday night for a relaxed dinner.  If you are interested in joining in please let me know. The venue has not yet been decided and will be determined when we find out who is coming and where everyone comes from.

Please email me on friendsofAHQ@gmail.com if you want to join in. 




Till next time.... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment