Thursday 13 October 2016

Calling all Victorian Aussie Hero Friends and Recipients......

One of our Victorian Quilters, Sue O'D, not content to miss out on the fun of the Aussie Hero Dinner has decided to go ahead and organise a function herself.... now that is enthusiasm.

At this stage I am planning to join in the fun and will be there too. 

Read on for details.


CALLING ALL VICTORIANS WHO SEW FOR, OR ARE A RECIPIENTS OF, AUSSIE HERO QUILTS.

          You are invited to lunch to meet other Victorians who are also involved.

Where:   Ballan, Victoria

When:    Saturday 10th December 2016

What :   11.00am   Welcome and Introductions.  
Getting to know each other, sharing our experiences of being part of Aussie Hero Quilts.

                 12.00 - 2.00pm   Shared Lunch  - please bring a plate
of finger food (Savoury or sweet) to share.

                 2.00 -3.00pm  (Optional) Visit Mill Rose Quilt Gallery.

Please contact:    friendsofAHQ@gmail.com  if you would like to attend and we can send more details.

.....

Just a reminder, I will be travelling to Maitland tomorrow night to speak at the opening of the Maitland Patchwork and Quilters Quilt Show.  I will be coming back on Saturday and am having work done on my computer on Saturday afternoon.  Please bear with me if it takes a while to get back to you. 

Till then........ keep spreading the word and happy stitching!


Jan-Maree  xx

1 comment:

  1. How lovely. Timing isn't on my side. I now live a fair distance away otherwise I would have been there

    ReplyDelete