Sunday 3 July 2016

Last call for HMAS Darwin Welcome Home.......

Hi All

I have not yet got a reliable list of quilters compiled so this is the best way for me to make a last call...... 

if you are planning on attending the welcome home for HMAS Darwin please email me no later than 4pm tomorrow.  

So far I have the following people attending the wharf

These are the people I have attending so far. If you are not on this list please contact me as soon as possible.

Lynn and Wendy F (need rego please)
Su J and Fleur J (rec'd rego)
Lynne S 
Jean B
Sandy C 
Kim A and Lisa N (rego recd) 
Bev C
Robyn W
Chris J and Blake P (rego rec'd)
Shannon, Grace and Paul N 
Lisa N and Leonie G
Sue O'D

This is the list that I have.... if you are not on this list and are planning to attend please do let me know, even if you have told me before as these are the only people I have recorded.

I need full names of those attending and car registrations please. 

Although you are asked to give your rego, be warned that parking is at a premium so if you are able to arrive via public transport you might find that easier. 

Please email the details to me at friendsofAHQ@gmail.com 

and most important....

please make the subject line read WELCOMING HMAS DARWIN to make it easier for me. 
Many thanks

Jan-Maree xx


No comments:

Post a Comment