Thursday 15 January 2015

A Special Request List.

This is an extra little request list as these guys and girls are my priority requests and I don't like to leave it to the last minute to get quilts to them.  I have bunch of people on my list who are coming home in April. That means that we have till around the first week in March to get quilts and laundry bags to them. That is not long.  A lot of these people deployed at only a few days notice and missed Christmas with their families, let alone everything else they have had to adjust to whilst being deployed. I really want to get quilts to all of them so I am putting a special Request List out on the blog tonight in the hope that some of you will be able to help.  These six have preferences  and there is only the one girl on the list. 
I have another bunch of requests for quilts and laundry bags for blokes which are all without preferences. So, if you have a pattern you have always wanted to try, or a colour combination that you like working in (as long as it is not feminine), or if you have a UFO that you can finish off, this is a good option for you as long as you can finish whatever it is in time to get it in the mail no later than mid March and preferably beforehand..

I hope some of you can help clear these numbers and give me some peace of mind.


Manchester Unity
1
Quilt and Bag 
Blue and orange Disney Cars or Planes
2
Quilt only please
Blue, Green, Grey, Yellow
Likes big utes(trucks), camping, football, gym, has a sweet tooth,
3
B
Grey and Pastel colours
Elephants and girly
4
Quilt and Bag 
Photography,camping. Dick Johnson Racing in the V8 Supercars, a Ford favourite colours would be a patriotic red, white, and blue.
5
Quilt and Bag 
old Holden's and dogs
6
Quilt and Bag 

If you have not made a quilt for us before and are looking for the specifications you can find them HERE

If you need the tutorial for the laundry bags check 
HERE

Please note, if you are not already on my list I require your full name, address and preferably phone number, before I hand over the details of our recipients.

If you are interested in taking on one of these please email me on friendsofAHQ@gmail.com

I would love to hear from you if you can help. 

Till next time....................keep spreading the word and happy stitching.

JMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment