Friday 16 January 2015

Weekly Dispatches 16 Jan

Hey all,
Another week has flown by and here we are and it is Friday again. Before show and tell I just want to let you know that next week I am taking a few days off.   My husband and I are heading away for three nights, leaving Thursday afternoon and coming back Sunday morning - this assuming that he arrives home from the States on Thursday morning!  For the first time since I started AHQ  we will have no internet for the duration so you will have to bear with me if it takes a few days for me to get back to you.  I will remind you all again closer to time but thought I would give you some warning in case you need to email me about something that you don't think can wait and also, I know not everyone reads every blog post. 

Centenary Quilt 

If you are making a poppy for the Centenary Quilt please get it in the mail as soon as possible. We have a deadline that we have to stick to and there is not much room for flexibility.  If your blocks do not arrive by the due date we may not be able to use them.

74 quilts and 110 laundry bags for 2015. 

3661 quilts and  5565 laundry bags in total.

Ellen from the Chocolyn Laughalot Group


Queanbeyan CWA 




Elaine and Pauline 


Jacky J 



Joan 




Front 


and back 



Laura K 



Leanne



Lisa N 




The Dolphin Quilters 



Marg C



Pauline 



Pennie




Robyn B 



Sue N 



Anna N 



Till next week..................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  

1 comment: