Monday 22 September 2014

A sewing day at Berrima Patchwork.

G'day all.  I hope you have had a great weekend.

When I traveled down to Canberra to attend the Soldier On Ball I stopped off along the way in Berrima to talk to Tamsin from Berrima Patchwork.  They have now jumped on board and on the weekend held their first sewing day for Aussie Heroes.   They did a fabulous job, finishing 6 quilt tops and creating two more that just need their borders added. It won't be long and they will be quilted and sent off.

Cherie, Sue and Michelle

Lyn and Jenny
Bronwyn
Sue and Bronwyn
Lyn

Jenny

This one is going to get an Aussie Flag Border

Sue
Thank-you to all those who attended. The quilts look fabulous! 
The next sewing day will be on Saturday 18th October

And talking about sewing days - the next sewing day at my home is tomorrow.    Contact me if you are interested in attending. 

The next sewing day in Penrith is Sunday the 19th of October.  Please let me know if you are interested in coming so I can be prepared for you.

Finally, if you are a blogger and leave a comment which requires a reply from me please make sure you are not a "NO REPLY" Blogger because I have no way of contacting you.  Lainey I hope you read this. Please send me an email at friendsofAHQ@gmail.com so I can get back to you with an answer.


Till next time....................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  
Jan-Maree xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment