Sunday 20 May 2018

The Latest ADF Chaplain's Course

Hi All

Ten days ago the latest batch of laundry bags were presented to a graduation Chaplains Course. I would have liked to be there to present the bags in person but that was the day that I was scheduled to collect the keys to our new house so instead I asked a friend of mine, and a recipient, Tina, to present them on our behalf.   

Tina took her own quilt along to show them and let them know what it was like to receive it whilst overseas.  She was very pleased to report back that all the chaplains knew about Aussie Heroes before she spoke about it. 

I am sorry I do not have a longer write up for you but I have lots of photos thanks for Tina so I hope you enjoy them.























Till next time... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree xx

2 comments: