Friday 6 January 2017

Weekly Dispatches 6 January 2017

G'day all.

Well we are off to a good start. I remembered to write 2017 in the titled and also remembered to take the tally back to zero for 2017.  Our first Weekly Dispatches and so far 33 laundry bags and 16 quilts... that is a good start.

I am off to Coffs Harbour next week for a couple of days now. I leave on Tuesday morning and come back on Thursday.  A very short trip I know but I have to be here for request list day on Monday and have to be back on Friday for a sewing day at my home and my husband's birthday.  It will give me a change of scenery and will give me the chance to visit some of our lovely Coffs ladies.  We have a great group up there so I am looking forward to meeting a few more of them.  It may mean that I am a little slow answering emails so please bear with me. 

So far for 2017 we have sent off 33 laundry bags 

which brings us to a total of 13155 since we started...

and...

We have also sent 16 quilts 

bringing our total since we started to over 6681 quilts


Ange D



April


Barbara P



Bev C


Bev F




Clarissa







Gail


Jackie S




Jenny P






Joan 





Joan Mac


Louise T and the Dolphin Quilters


Lynette L-L

  






Prue






Robyn B



 Su J


Sue N 


and the back


Tegan, quilted by Bridget and bound by Bev F 


Val M


Wendy F 

Till next time... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Mare  xxx

2 comments: