Wednesday 26 August 2015

Happy Mail 26 August

Hi All

I am filling in for Caroline this week as she is flat out with work.  

Before the happy mail for today i have had a number of people ask me about the show I will be at on the weekend.  You can find all the details here. I am looking forward to meeting those that are coming.  

Well it is a big laundry bag week this week.  

First I received a bag of four great ones from June 





and then the lovely ladies of Belrose Patchwork & Quilters delivered another twenty two bags.























And finally a whole parade of blocks....

20 of the 70 blocks that Dorothy sent in


30 of 48 that Glenda W made.



16 of the 68 that June sent in


Katie's Mum made a few different types of blocks including 9 of the 21 


and these


and lastly these


Sally N 25 of 36


Tina N


Tracie S 24 of 34


Great blocks everyone. Next week I will show you some of the quilt tops that have been made out of the Wounded Warrior Stars and BOMs. They look awesome!

Til next time.....................keep spreading the word and happy stitching~

Jan-Maree  xx

1 comment: