Tuesday 11 April 2023

Grati-Tuesday 11th April 2023

 

Happy Tuesday Friends!


I hope everyone had an awesome Easter break!

I hope the below messages brighten your day if you are like me and have gone back to work today after such an extra longer weekend.

Grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy some well deserved gratitude!
...

Greetings Ruth S,

Thank you so much for the Aussie Hero Laundry Bag that you so beautifully and lovingly made for me.  I absolutely love it – thank you so much. 

 I served in the full-time Air Force for 36 years and am now in the Air Force Reserve, at the Aviation Museum at RAAF Base Williamtown.  I was very pleased that Aussie Hero Quilts offered to make up quilts and laundry bags for those of us who never got the opportunity to deploy – my husband went to Timor and Afghanistan while I stayed at home and worked full-time in the Air Force and raised our three children, now aged 19, 17, and 17 (yes, twins).  It is very nice to be recognised for our service at home.

 

Many thanks, your work is very much appreciated. 

 

Best wishes to you and your family. 

...



Good Morning AHQ,

 

I would just like to say a huge thank you for my quilt and laundry bag.

 

I am beyond grateful and thankful to you and your volunteers for my beautiful items. They are absolutely lovely and despite my broad guidance, absolutely delivered wonderful, colourful and had some stunning poppies.

 

Please pass my gratitude to Cheryl F and Amy K for their time, efforts and letters.

 

Kind regards,

...

Joanne McV,

 

I received the lovely quilt that you made for me today at our Taskforce lunch. I wanted to say thank you very much for the quilt and I appreciate the many hours it takes to complete each project. The colours and flowers are perfect.

 

The quilt will be going straight into my camper van this afternoon in preparation for the Easter Break.

 

We all appreciate the many volunteers who support Aussie Hero Quilts in providing these unique keepsakes.

 

Thank you for all that you do in supporting the members of the Australian Defence Force and the Veteran community.

 

 

Regards,

...
Dear Ruth S,

Thankyou so much for the lovely laundry bag you took the time to make for me.

I really appreciate the medical side, then the travel/cruise side compliments it so well.

It was fantastic to hear that you and your family enjoy cruise holidays as well. I hope with COVID restrictions easing you are able to once again enjoy many more.

My mid deployment break is coming up in a few weeks and I am meeting my wife and children in Singapore, from where we will be boarding a cruise ship for a short trip around south-east Asia.

Thankyou and Kindest regards

Laundry bag by Ruth S (taken from Weekly Dispatch blog 17Feb23)

 ...

Dear Ruth S,

Thank you so very much for your most gorgeous work in my recently delivered JHB Laundry bag. I simply love it!

I was intending to write a proper thank you card back to you and yet I still have not managed that, hence this email so it occurs albeit in a much less personal way than I had wanted.

I am so honoured to have received this stunning bag. Thank you so very much for your time, effort and love you put into it.

It definitely brightened my day. It has been a tough few years for me, so it really does help.

Thank you again.

...
Until next week keep your letters, emails and photos coming in.  

Tuesday's would be so totally boring without them!
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment