Tuesday 3 January 2023

Grati-Tuesday 3rd January 2023

 

Happy Tuesday Friends!

Happy New Year!
Welcome to the first blog for 2023.

A very short one today but then I think we are all having to much fun enjoying the festive season and spending time with family and friends and a well earn break from work!

So grab a nice cool beverage, sit back, relax and 
savour these two beautiful thank yous! 
...


Dear Toni F, 


I am writing to express my thanks for my Aussie Hero Laundry Bag which I received from you earlier this year. I am currently serving in HMAS Choules with many grateful other Members of the ships company who received an Aussie Hero Laundry Bag as well. 


I hope you know how important your work is to members of the Australian Defence Force.  As well as being an incredibly practical gift it is an important daily reminder that we are in the service of great Australians like you. 


On behalf of the ship’s company allow me to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

...

Good Afternoon Ladies, 


I hope you both had a very Merry Christmas. 


Jo H - I am writing to inform you that I received my quilt yesterday in the mail. I was amazed at the detail and the ability to capture my hobbies and interests. I am particularly impressed by the brown spotted Dalmatian that took the centre stage. For context, my partner and I have a 12month old Dalmatian puppy, named Coco, back a home in Australia, and she has captured my heart, and I greatly miss her company whilst deployed. Your craftsmanship and creativity is exceptional.


Jan-Maree – Thankyou for continued support to all the deployed troops. The quilt concept is very generous and thoughtful gesture appreciated by all. 


Happy New Year and Thankyou again!


Quilt by Jo H with assistance by Di G

...

Until next week keep your letters, emails and photos coming in.  

Tuesday's would be so totally boring without them!
🌟 🌟 🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment