Tuesday 19 April 2022

Grati Tuesday April 19th 2022

  

Happy Tuesday Friends!

Hope you are having a great week so far! 
I love this time of the week. The gratitude letters show us all how what we do makes so much difference. 

Grab a cuppa, sit back, relax and enjoy the gratitude letters below. 

....

Hi Jan,


Just wanted to reach out and thank you for your time and efforts with Aussie Hero Quilts. I received one from Flood Assist and couldn’t be happier with it.


....

Hi Cath,

Just wanted to say a quick & massive thank you for the Laundry Bag - absolutely love it.
Thank you so much. Look forward to replying to your beautiful letter.

Regards 

....

Hello Ellen,

I work with the Royal Commission into Defence and Veteran Suicide Taskforce. Yesterday I received the quilt you made me and I wanted to write to you to tell you how special it is and how much it means to me! It brought a tear to my eye at how much thought and detail went into this! 


I absolutely love all the shades of pink, and especially the golden labrador! I have attached a photo of my lab with my blanket. As you can see he is very spoilt and I love him so dearly which makes this blanket even more special!


Again, thank you so much for all the hard work you do and time you put into making these! Your work is beyond valuable!


Hope you’re enjoying travelling the country with your husband and kelpie! 

Kind Regards
....

Dear Greg and the AHQ team,

Good afternoon and thank you for your email.
It is with much pleasure that I received my beautiful quilt from Heather.B The design is absolutely amazing, as is the incorporation of all the things dear to me.

I have included a photo of the awesome quilt, and would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the whole AHQ team for the wonderful work you do to boost morale of our troops on deployment - I've seen it first hand.
Also attached is a picture of myself and a number of mates with their quilts received whilst on a recent deployment to the Middle East.

I shall email Heather separately to thank her for the beautiful quilt.

Kind regards.



....

Dear Sue.N,

 

My goodness what a gift you have shared with me and how honoured I am to now own one of your very special quilts. Thank you so much for your generous time and talent. This is one of the kindest gestures I have ever had the privilege to receive and this quilt will have pride of place in my home. The detail in the stitching is exquisite and the fact that you have hand painted the little homes and rooms is unbelievable. You went above and beyond and I am very grateful.

 

I am a single mother of 3 girls and I have just bought our very own home and will be doing a number of renovations so your images are perfect. I am also the mum to four fur babies. Our home has four girl humans and four boy cats, a great balance.  I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 42 and separated from my ex-husband at 45. It has been a journey in my personal life and my work in Defence has ensured I have maintained purpose. My work in the Taskforce is very special to me and if I can contribute to making a difference to one person’s life I will be very proud.

 

Again, thank you so much for your generous gift, it will be cherished. I’ve attached a photo for your collection.

 

Kind regards.


....


Thats it for another week. 
Hope you have a good week
🌟 🌟 🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment