Wednesday 13 March 2019

THE AFTERNOON UPDATE FROM JAN-MAREE

The physios came again this afternoon and I managed to get myself out of bed and standing with them holding the frame.  I walked to the door and back about 5 or 6 mts each way.  I then got myself back on the bed and managed to get the left leg, which is the sorest one, back on the bed.  The Doctor wants me to walk and stand and bend as much as I can.   Today, I’ve manged to bend the right knee to 75 deg. and the left knee to 85 deg.  with two of our goregeous RAAF chaplains cheering me on.  The pain is under control but the meds make me very sleep.  And yes, I’m taking all the pain meds and not being a hero. 

Best contact remains text and FB.  I’m reading all the messages but I now have a canular in the right hand making it hard to type.  Please don’t be offended if I don’t reply.  I appreciate them very much.  


CARTON BARTON BEAR was a recent gift from a Recipient.  
He is doing  double duty… as my phone holder.


Wishing you a good night's sleep JM...warmed by your 
Hero's Quilt and comforted by Carton Barton Bear.
Tomorrow is a big day with more milestones to be reached.  
More victories to be won.
The AHQ Family wish you well and are cheering you on, 
all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment