Tuesday 11 December 2018

Catching up in Brisbane...

G'day all,

Whilst everyone is focused on Christmas I am starting to think about 2019 and I have already booked my first speaking engagement of the year. Now I am about to announce a special catch up.

In January I am road tripping up to Brisbane, stopping off along the way there and back to visit friends, quilters and recipients, with a weekend in Brisbane in the middle. 

On the night of Saturday the 12th of January there will be a BBQ so I can meet as many people as possible without having to travel all over Brisbane to do so.   The venue is to be confirmed, but one possibility is in Cleveland just to give you a starting point. 
The fun will kick off around 5pm. 

Quilters, recipients, supporters, all welcome. 

If you are interested in coming please email me at friendsofAHQ@gmail.com to express your interest.  We need to get an idea of how many people are coming so that we can decide on the venue etc. 



Till next time... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  

Jan-Maree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment