Friday 9 December 2016

Weekly Dispatches 9 December 2016

Christmas is so close now and everyone I talk to is very busy.   I am not on my own then.  You will be reading this on Friday night. I will have risen early and headed to the airport in time for my ten thirty flight. I am due to arrive in Melbourne around lunch time and then I head straight out to Ballan to meet a few quilters for a bit of lunch and a cuppa.... might be a quilt shop visit in their somewhere.  

Saturday is the Victorian Aussie Heroes lunch and can you believe it, my nieces have scheduled a joint 18th/21st for that night. Of course the lunch is in Ballan and the party is in Mt Eliza..... a little bit of driving involved!!  

I won't be home til Sunday and will be struggling to keep up with emails all weekend so please bear with me. 

For now though... please enjoy this weeks Show and Tell.... some great quilts and laundry bags!


So far for 2016 we have sent off 2702 laundry bags 

which brings us to a total of 12961 since we started...

and...

We have also sent 1320 quilts 

bringing our total since we started to over 6610 quilts

Abby N Jack 



Ailsa


April 




Bev F 



 Some of our BOMs put together by Lynn V, 
including some embroidered blocks by Del


Some more of our BOMs put together by Sandy, including some embroidered blocks by Del and quilted by Anne McG


Carol W 


Carolyn


Cath H 


Clarissa


  Ellen M 


Gwenda 





Jacqui D 


Janis


Jean 











Jenny W 


Jess T 


Jo R 



Joan 



Joy H 


June 



Lisa N


Lisa N 


Louise D and the Dolphin Quilters


Lynette L-L started this but ill-health prevented her from completeing it so Lynn took t and ran with it.  Bridget quilted and bound it.


Lynn and Bridget



Margaret W 



Noeleen




Raeleen W 


Relma Z



Robyn B 



Ruth S 




Sophie H 






Su J 


Susan P



Great work everyone.

Till next time.... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree  xx

2 comments:

  1. As a new worker for Aussie Heroes I find the photos really inspiring. They help me see how I can use more of my stash from the ideas that follow.

    ReplyDelete