Wednesday 22 July 2015

A couple of quick things......

Just an extra quick post about a couple of things......

Names on Quilts....
Please can you help me. If you are going to add names to a quilt or a laundry bag, and not just initials can you please do me a favour and send me two photos.  One photo can show the name and one photo with the name obscured.  That would make things a lot easier for me.



Backings......
I have received a large number of quilt tops and each of them needs batting, which I have, and backings!  I am running out of backing fabric. I have plenty of blue but need some in other colours. Neutrals like browns, creams, tans are great.  Purples, reds, greens, pretty much anything. If you can help out please let me know.

I need 2.6m pieces of normal patchwork fabric so it can be pieced into a piece that is 50 x 80 inches in size.

Alternatively I need 2m length of the wide back fabric.  

If you can help at all I would love to hear from you.

Have a great day.

Cheers
Jan-Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment