Friday 6 March 2015

Weekly Dispatches 6 March


G'day all.  
It has been a bumper week for quilts this week.  
42 of them heading off into the big blue yonder.
Just a little heads up ..... I am heading down to Canberra next week on Monday morning, as soon as I have been to the Post Office.  Yes, I know that Monday is a public holiday in Canberra but I have two stops to make along the way and an ADFA cadet to visit when I get there.  I have a pretty full schedule for the rest of the week, which will include, I hope, a catch up with at least some of our Canberra quilters during the day on the Wednesday.  I am sending out an email but if you think you might not be on the Canberra list and want to be included please just drop me a line.  

And now for the Show and Tell.  


282 quilts and 399 laundry bags for 2015. 

3867 quilts and  5854 laundry bags in total.

Billy


Cath 






Deb B 


Debbie





Di B 


Elaine - front


Back  






Evelyn - the front


and the back




Jackie J 



Jacqui S 



Jane VH


Jenny and Gale 



Joan 





Julie P 




Kate D





Kaylee


Kim




Leanne


Lisa N 


Liz B 


Louise and the Dolphin Quilters


Lyn K 




Lynn


Top made by Lynn and quilted by Debbie.


Top made by Lynn and quilted by Robin


Top made by Lynn and quilted by Robin


Lynne





Nancy




Pam M 


Rita C



Robyn B 



Sandra A 







Su J 



Sue M 


Sue N 






Till next time.............. keep spreading the word and happy stitching!
Jan-Maree  xx

1 comment: