Wednesday 18 September 2013

Happy Mail Wednesday

G'day all,
Some lovely goodies to show you tonight but first  a couple of things.

Here are the dates for the upcoming sewing days.  

There was supposed to be a sewing day next Thursday the 26th but I need to cancel that.  
At my home Tuesday 1 October    10am to 3pmish

At Penrith Patchwork Sunday 13 October 10am - 3pm-ish.

The first of the September Blocks of the Month (BOM) turned up this week.  

Karen B


Sarah


Maddy sent three laundry bags - two for Wounded Warriors and a spare.


I love it when I get to meet Aussie Hero Friends.  Today I met Pam M who dropped in to deliver three Wounded Warrior Quilts.
How lovely are these?




 Tania sent us a great parcel.  First a quilt top


plus a pre-paid satchel - these are great and I use them all the time - and something else I use all the time - rotary cutter blades.


Last but not least Tania included some fabric - a good backing probably.


Many thanks Tania.

And now some special Happy Mail.  A gorgeous card from a recipient.  This one was for me as the founder of Aussie Heroes and a separate gorgeous card was sent to Lyndall who actually made this fellow's quilt.


Can I tell you that these cards definitely made our days!


That folded piece of paper is a money order donation which is very kind too and will certainly be put to good use.

Till next time...................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  JMxx

2 comments:

  1. I have seen that hot pepper fabric before on a pot holder. Love that fabric for that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that hot pepper fabric before on a pot holder. Love that fabric for that

    ReplyDelete