Saturday 28 October 2017

Annual Thank You Dinner - Photos


Hi All

To save you all from wondering or from emailing me requesting copies of the photos.....

I will be publishing all the photos that I am able to.  :-)

A few of the defence members who were present cannot have photos published of themselves in uniform so those photos will not be shared or published. 

You will be able to request a copy of any of the photos that you would like.

I still have a couple of blog posts to write to cover all that happened on that night.  I just need time.... anyone got any that I can have?

Stay tuned... it is all coming... I promise!

When I publish the photos, all the photos, I will also give you an email address you can write to where you can request copies of any of the photos you want. Please do not email me in the mean time though as I just do not have time at the moment. The lovely Christine is going to help out soon.... details to come. 

Till next time.... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree xx


1 comment: