Block of the Month
NOVEMBER DECEMBER JANUARY
|These are the sample blocks I made up in fabric to test the instructions|
Fabric suggestions for Snowball Block
- Green and gold fabrics as pictured above (top pictures)
- Use an Australiana print fabric in the centre of Snowball with green or gold corners, whichever contrasts best with the main fabric, or even another colour - these blocks should be stunning!
Fabric suggestions for Friendship Star Block
- Green and gold fabrics as pictured above
- Use an Australiana print fabric in the centre of the STAR with green and gold in the other two positions as shown
- The centre of the star can be the same colour as the points of the star (as in my sample block)
Friendship Star Block
Cut a square of yellow fabric or Australiana print fabric 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 inches
|Wrong side of fabric|
Blocks with Australiana print fabrics will make gorgeous quilts that look different to these images.
I'm looking forward to seeing your blocks over the next 3 months. I hope you have fun with them.