Monday 23 March 2015

Pre-Ordering Patches and Pins

Would you like a patch or pin?


The patches are the standard military size - 7.5cm x 5.5cm - with no velcro on the back.


The pins are about 3.5cm across.

No doubt you will have seen the pictures of these super patches and pins. They will be for sale at the Quilt Convention in Melbourne in April. For those of us not going to Melbourne they will be available by mail order to/from me. Patches and pins can to be pre-ordered, so if you would like to place an order, no money yet, please email me at joannrobinc@icloud.com with numbers required.

Cost $5.00 each including postage.

Cheers Joan 

1 comment:

  1. I would love a pin please, but I am going to Quilt Convention so I can pick it up and pay for it there. Sue A, Victoria.

    ReplyDelete