Wednesday 18 March 2015

Happy Mail 18th March

Hi Everyone
It's that time of the week again to see what wonderful thing you have all been working on for Aussie Hero Quilts and have send in for us.

The first two are from my post office box.  Sorry if you have sent something and it is not on here today.  I have had a very full week and will be visiting my PO box again on the way home from work.  I will post all those goodies next week.

Jan Maree has sent me lots to share from her PO box, lots of quilt tops, laundry bags and poppy blocks.

Gail M


Carmel W


Elaine H has been very busy.  Jan-Maree ran out of time to photograph all the loveliness she sent in. This is just some of her work.







Anne H


Kate C


Claire W


Dianne W




Barbara F


Sue N


Lots of loveliness in this week's post. Keep up the fabulous work everyone and I hope you are looking forward to seeing next week's post like I am.

Happy Stitching

Caroline



1 comment: