Friday 19 December 2014

Weekly Dispatches 19 Dec

Hi all.  Another week has rushed by and it is now 6 sleeps till Christmas! 
Everyone is short on time and that includes me so I will leave you to enjoy the pics. 

1138 quilts and 1476 laundry bags for 2014. 

3562 quilts and  5416 laundry bags in total.

Lyn and Jan from Berrima Patchwork 


Bev




Carolyn


Clare


Debbie


Rachel


Sally's group


Debbie





Irene




Jacky


Jenny and Gale

Jan-Maree



Joan 





Rachel- the front


and the back

Kaylee



Kerrie M 


Kiwi Karen 




Lynne




Maree J 


Nancy




Pam K 




Peggy



Rachel


Rita M 


Robyn B and quilted by Lisa N 


Stephanie T 


Su 


Sue N 



Sylvia



I think I know who made this quilt top which was beautifully quilted by Cath M but I dont want to put the wrong name down so if it is yours please let me know so I can edit the post and give you credit.


Till next time.....................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  
Jan-Maree

1 comment:

  1. Superb as always, Well done every one and have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete