Friday 12 December 2014

Weekly Dispatches 12 Dec

Hi all.  Well we had an absolutely fabulous night last night.  The house was full of chatting smiling people and loads of food.  I had a great time and I think everyone else did judging from the feedback I have received so far this morning.    A huge thank you to all the quilters and recipients who came along. It was so lovely to see so many of you there.  I will do a thorough write up of the night, including lots of photos for next week as soon as I get the chance to do all the writing. I haven't even seen the photos yet as I bravely gave my camera to Caroline so have no idea what pictures she took.

A big thank you also to those who brought little gifts for me. I would be thanking you all privately but some of the gifts do not have cards or names on them, and after the busyness of last night I am not sure who they came from so please let me know if yours is one of the gifts without a tag.  I would really like to thank you personally.

1138 quilts and 1476 laundry bags for 2014. 

3562 quilts and  5416 laundry bags in total.

As per usual lots of lovely quilts and laundry bags have headed out this week.  
Time to sit back and enjoy the show.

Alicia




Anna N





Anna H


Avril 


Tamsin from Berrima Patchwork 


Berrima Patchword again - this time Sue, Jan and Tamsin


Berrima Workshop Group 


Cath 





Debbie



Debra B 


Evelyn 


Evelyn with BOMs that Dorothy made 


Irene



Joan 





Leanne 


Liz J 




Louise T 


Pennie 



Rita M 


Jenny F




Robyn R 


Sally G 



Sharon 


Stephanie D 



Su 




thought you might like a couple of close ups of the wording on two of these....






Sue A 


Sue H 


Till next time..................................keep spreading the word and happy stitching! 
Jan-Maree  xx

2 comments: