Wednesday 28 October 2015

Happy Mail 27 October 15

A short and sweet post today. I got up early and cut out a quilt top that Gail and I are going to sew together today. Then I answered the emails that came in overnight and now I am writing this post just before Gail comes.   After Gail leaves I have to duck out to buy some backing for two quilt tops (not my work) that are going off to a quilter tomorrow and I have to piece a quilt backing for one of my quilts.....  No, I do not get bored often! LOL

Lots of lovely happy mail this week.


These first quilt tops were made by Norma






  and these by Sherrie




 Carmel W

  
W Law made these two laundry bags 



 Jan A


Helen A


Helen C


I also have a lovely laundry bag from Maree J and quilt tops from Julie but for some reason the photos did not work out so will have to taken them again when my photography assistant is home.

Till next time..................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!
Jan-Maree xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff indeed. Well done everyone, they will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not boring - terrific quilts, laundry bags and blocks . Well done.
    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete