Thursday 19 December 2019

A Christmas Card.....

 Hey all,

It is Wednesday night as I write this but tomorrow I will have very little spare time for anything to do with my laptop and emails etc.  I am up early in the morning to head to Canberra. On the way into town I plan to stop off and buy fabric for a special project.  We have been asked to help out with some curtains for the Regimental Aid Post (RAP) where some of our medics work in the Middle East.  

I should have just enough time to head to the Canberra house, answer a few emails and then change and head up to Russell Offices to attend the promotion of one of our recipients. It is pretty special to be invited to any promotion ceremony so obviously I am delighted to be going.  I might have a little more time to answer emails and then I am off to a house-warming/farewell for two recipients who are heading off on 12 month deployments early next year... like I said, tomorrow is a busy day. 

I will be in the car and heading home on Friday morning at a liesurely pace and will catch up on emails once I get home. 

In the mean time I wanted to share this awesome Christmas Card from the Commanding Officer and crew of HMAS Sirius! 



Merry Christmas Team Sirius.  

Till next time everyone, keep spreading the word and happy stitching.

Jan-Maree xx

1 comment: