Friday 8 November 2019

Lucy's Textiles - Go Stitch and Learn With Lucy... the Poppy Block....

On Friday night, at the Quilter's Gathering I was totally blind sided when Sue presented me with a parcel from the lovely Lucy Sattler which contained the most beautiful mini Poppy Block Quilt. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I had been watching Lucy create this on her Facebook page recently and had been admiring it and to open up the parcel and see the poppy was just the loveliest surprise... almost as lovely as the gorgeous lady who made it, Lucy Sattler 


"I'd love to offer you free access to the Poppy Quilt Course. This quilt is easier than it looks, and I promise that if you're comfortable with a little bit of raw edge applique and can quilt with a walking foot then you can make this quilt.
To start the course, go to https://gostitch.com.au/poppy/ and use code AHQ2019 in the checkout. 

I've also put together 20 kits with the same fabric I've used, including the lovely black centre fabric which was used in the Soldier On quilt. As I put them together by hand I can only make 20, and once they're gone there won't be any more.
Thanks so much for your support of Aussie Hero Quilts."

The Poppy Quilt & Block is now live!
Make your own in time for Remembrance Day - Lucy will walk you through each step.


Thanks so much Lucy!!!

Till next time... keep spreading the word and happy stitching poppies everyone!

Jan-Maree xxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment