Monday 25 November 2019

Aussie Hero Quilts Request List 25 November 19


Hi All

Badges, crests, silhouettes…..

Don’t be intimidated by the requests that want the above, I can probably send the badges and crests to you and can also send you silhouettes that you can print out and applique as is, or enlarge for extra impact.

Priority Requests – can you help??  We have so many coming up and I would love to get them all in the mail in time.

No 2. RAAF crest, aircraft, the Middle East and the Australian flag. Post by date 7 DEC PLEASE       

Requests 3-13 need to be in the mail by end of December, or preferably before Christmas if you can.


The post by date for ALL other items on this list is 30 Dec 19 please.


PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.  Also, if this time frame is too tight for you, there are options, just email me to discuss.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag. 
For example….
Marvel Theme. Ironman     M       LB      1

This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.  If you find it hard to copy and paste, please copy the line out as follows…  

The first column is the theme or preferences requested.
The second column indicates the gender of the recipient.
The third column is as follows.

B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag
F= female
M= male

The last column with the number is a simple registration number for me to use… it is only relevant for this week only and will change if the request is still on the list next week. Once you have received the recipient’s details you will need to use those to refer to the recipient from then on if need be.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do, I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. i.e. one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.
  
If you don’t understand what people are asking for or where to get some of the bits and pieces, then please ask me but the following might also be helpful.

There are lots of requests in this list that call for badges, crests, logos and international flags. In just about all cases I can either print the required for you, can send you an embroidered version to piece in or whatever is needed is easy to applique.  Please don’t be intimidated by those requests… just ask if you are unsure. See the info below which will expand on some of the requirements.

Australian National Flag - you can buy panels at Spotlight – ask for them if you can’t find them.
Afghanistan flag – I can send you one.

Rising Sun, RAAF Crest, Navy Crest, Coat of Arms, RAEME and other badges – ask me about them, I can often send you some to include if your request needs them.

If they want some text and it is too much for you to applique, I may be able to get it embroidered and sent to you to be sewn on the quilt or sewn into it.  Just let me know what words you want, what colour fabric and what colour thread… keep it simple please.   Also include your address in the email to save me time please.

I can help you with football colours and logos of teams etc. Just ask me. Most of the logos are simple or you can just add team names if you want to … team colours are enough also.

Please think about what the request involves before you take it on. Google, ask questions, email me, make sure you can complete it to your satisfaction before you commit to it if possible, please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers

Jan-Maree




1
Rising Sun and initials
M
LB
1
Australian Flag, Skippy Badge, Freemason Logo, Colour Green

I can send you the skippy badge and freemason logo to piece in.
M
LB
1
Canberra Raider Green, RAR Skippy Badge, RAAOC Badge
Rising sun badge.
M
LB
1
Dirtbikes, Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Logo, The Simpsons
M
LB
1
dark purple, Tea themed laundry bag.

Thanks again for everything you all do.
M
LB
1
 "The Witcher" (Playstation game).

Thanks again for everything you all do, awesome work.
M
LB
1
 classic Chrysler/Dodge and MOPAR themed laundry bag.

Thanks again for everything you all do.
M
LB
1
ANZAC themed and red KANGAROO
M
LB
1
Brown coloured 727EACS  Kingpin crest; RAAF crest; "NAV"; "ROTO 26"; "Aug 19 - Feb 20"
M
LB
1
Australia flag,  with four letter nickname included please                                          
M
LB
1
sunflowers please. Thank you!
F
LB
1
may I request a laundry bag that has my nick name "Ricky" incorporated into the design.
I am a Geelong Australian Rules Supporter, and I Play Hockey for my local club "Colledgians Hockey Club, Ipswich", and I play in the Queensland Defence Force Hockey Team, and wear the number "6".  I hope that helps for a design, thankyou for your great work No need to include all details on the bag
M
LB
1
Would like a quilt with a WWI theme, as in poppies, rising sun badge, the silhoutte of the WWI diggers walking and if possible have the ode written on it.
M
LB
1
Bonsai and "SU"
M
LB
1
Aussie flag and Austalian Army Psychology Corps badge
F
LB
1
Merino Sheep. Thankyou for your efforts they are greatly appreciated.
M
LB
1
RAAOC Badge
M
LB
1
I am requesting a medic / helicopter theme if that is able to be done.  Helos and red cross, picture available.  
M
LB
1
scuba diving, surfing, anything to do with the ocean.

LB
1
Penrith Panthers, NSWRL and/or Rugby League related
M
LB
1
Lightning McQueen (Cars) please
M
LB
1
I would love a 'artic themed' laundry bag. I love polar bears and the snow.
M
LB
1
RAAF crest, aircraft, the Middle East and the Australian flag. URGENT, NEEDS TO BE IN THE MAIL NO LATER THAN 7 DEC PLEASE
M
Q
2
Red & White or blue, St George dragons, Fishing, Camping & 4x4 URGENT NEEDS TO BE IN THE MAIL 18 DEC PLEASE
M
Q
3
Soccer - A-League, Sydney FC, Sky blue
M
Q
4
Australia, RAAF crest and RAAF Aircraft please
F
Q
5
AUS flag, shades of blue/white hexagon shapes around flag, red poppy border. LB marvel superheros.
M
B
6
Minecraft or LEGO design with NT initials about 30cm large, somewhere along bottom. LB desert theme
M
B
7
Green Aussie theme
M
Q
8
Red - Aussie theme -
M.
Q
9
Australian flag, Military Aircraft ( C130J Hercules & E7 Wedgetail)
M
Q
10
Australian  Flag and southern cross
M
Q
11
Ocean theme with aqua, white, crème and coral colours would be lovely. Thank you for your generosity.
F
B
12
Harry Potter, Hufflepuff yellow and a  RAN crest,
M
B
13
Would love the three flags - Australia, South Sudan (easy to applique) and the UN (can be embroidered) The Lion (for OP Aslan). I am a Parramatta Eels supporter (yes, I know…please be kind) so blue and yellow never goes astray either!
M
B
14
R/F111C, C130J, Surper Hornet, and Growlers Aircraft with camo/Blue MASSIVE THANK YOU.
I can send you a small amount of blue camo to include
M
Q
15
The Australian Flag and any iconic Australian things such as boxing kangaroo, BBQ, koala, cricket, AFL, gum tree, beaches, Sydney harbor, Uluru, etc, I really don’t mind. It’s the gift and the honour in receiving such a gift that mean much more to me than the pictures on it.
M
B
16
Australian Flag, South Sudan Flag (Easy to applique), UN flag (I can send to you)
M
B
17
Blue; Australian native flowers (the deep greens, purples and pinks are my favourite); I’m pretty simply in my taste and don’t like anything too in your face. I would really love small flags: Australian Flag, the South Sudanese Flag and the UN flag at the bottom of the quilt
F
B
18
Can you make a quilt and laundry bag with current music artists please.
M
B
19
HOLDEN UTES + V8 CLASSICS
M
Q
20
Great Northern beer theme  (I can print some pics on fabric for you)
M
B
21
"FPE-12", Snow capped Mountains, NATO Star, Skippy Badge, family's names
M
B
22
Skippy Badge, 2 RAR, Zodiac rubber boats and oars
M
B
23
BLACK, 2RAR  "SECOND TO NONE" FPE-12
M
B
24
ANZAC "2RAR FPE-12"  Children''s names and birthdays please
M
B
25
FPE 12, ANZAC THEME
M
B
26
ANZAC themed with KANGAROO
M
Q
27
ANZAC themed with KANGAROO, "FPE 12"
M
B
29
ANZAC themed with "5RAR" and 5 RAR TIGER
M
Q
30
ANZAC themed with "5RAR" and 5 RAR TIGER
M
B
31
Geelong cats and  RAAOC badge
M
B
32
I love the look of the quilts and I appreciate all that you guys do for us deployed members I am looking forward to receiving one.
        
It'd be great if I could a Kirby (Nintendo) themed quilt, honestly just have fun with it, (Kirby is easy to applique)
Thanks again for everything you all do.
M
Q
33
May I please get a Queens of the Stone Age, Pink Floyd, Billy Talent, The Pixies and other classic metal band themed quilt.

Thanks again for everything you all do.
M
Q
34
It would be awesome if you could create a "war" doge (shibu dog meme) situation themed quilt.

Thanks again for everything you all do.
M
Q
35
It would be awesome if you could create a quilt themed Liverpool FC.

Thanks again for everything you all do, awesome work.
M
Q
36
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to make these amazing quilts.
Anything to do with tennis
OR
 the Adelaide Crows
OR
RASIGs would be greatly appreciated.
F
Q
37
ANZAC themed and "12/40 RTR"
M
B
38
ANZAC themed, 5RAR TIGER with ROMAN NUMERAL V
M
B
39
RED Kangaroo with Roman numeral V behind and LATS in capital letters along the bottom.
M
B
40
5th Battalion Tiger symbol ( I can send this to you to applique)
M
B
41
Theatre communications group logo
Very easy to applique in plain royal blue and white with a red lightning bolt- pic avbl
Can I please have lightning bolts around it in red blue and white and a suburu logo and the letters "TCG9". I'd love something similar for the Laundry bag.
M
B
42
Could I please get a Quilt with Victoria Bitter cans and stubbies. Thank you
M
B
43
Southern cross, in green and gold, some poppies (ANZAC theme), with "FUTCH III - TCG IX" at the bottom of the quilt.   Thanks for the continued support!!
M
Q
44
Motor bikes, surfing, and blue
M
B
45
Green and gold sourthern cross with a dingo with GAV - TCG IX CIS SUPPORT
M
Q
46
 (I appreciate the amount of work, my mum quilts).If possible, I love autumn colours, Tri-service theme (Army, Air Force, Navy, Civ and contractors), we are in the Middle East, poppies, cross for the fallen.

A little bit about myself: I love my family, being able to work with and for a team, exercise and art (sketching and photography).And of course, Air Force is my 'tribe' :).
F
Q
47
The White Great Northern Marlin (Beer)
Melbourne Storm
Aussie Flag
Army Rising Sun
TCG logo with the lettering TCG IX under/above (easy to applique
 "T.I.D"  with Towlie the character from Southpark.
Colour Preference is darker colours, and/or Greens, Blacks.
M
Q
48
RAAF crest, OP ACCORDION, Initials, dates, Aussie flag and RAAF Ensign. 
F
B
49
Snake (scale pattern), Brown and tan
M
B
50
Survivor (tv) logo and motto, Hunger Games Mockingjay with "May the odds be forever in your favour", Dumb and Dumber (movie); "ROTO 26.5"; "CY $$"
M
B
51
Pink Camo background, if avbl; Camels and camel footprints with a quote "Trust in God, but tie up your camel"
F
B
52
Blue RAAF Camo, 727 EACS Kingpin Crest; "Always in control" underneath; "Aug 19 - Feb 20" underneath; to the left of the crest a small 41WG crest and to the right a 3CRU crest; KC30; 2 x F35; 2 x F18s
M
Q
53
RAAF, ADF Symbol, Australian Flag, Red poppy border. LB blue, purple, aqua
F
B
54
Tintin
M
B
55
something bright and colourful would be nice. My favourite flower is oriental lillies.
F
B
56
He is really into outer space. Like NASA and rockets and planets and stars etc. Not super fussed on colours but his favourite is Orange
M
B
57
Purple coloured theme, horses and West Coast Eagles. Laundry bag- 'Em' and poppy themed.
F
B
57
Rising Sun, Australian Flag, UK Flag, Iraqi flag
M
B
58
Black/Grey/ Red  - Viking / Nordic theme with graphics of raven, thor’s hammer, and Yggdrasil (willow tree in Norse mythology)
M
B
59
Aussie flag and tree of life in top corners rising sun and poppies in bottom corners. Main colour theme blue. Skippy badge in centre.
M
B
60





No comments:

Post a Comment