Monday 28 October 2019

Aussie Heroes Quilts Request List 28th October, 2019


Badges, crests, silhouettes…..

Don’t be intimidated by the requests that want the above, I can probably send the badges and crests to you and can also send you silhouettes that you can print out and applique as is, or enlarge for extra impact.

Priority Requests – can you help??

Requests 2-8 are priority requests in that they HAVE to be in the mail no later than end of November. If you can help with those please email me.

The post by date for ALL other items on this list is 2 December please.

PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.  Also, if this time frame is too tight for you, there are options, just email me to discuss.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag. 
For example….
Marvel Theme. Ironman     M       LB      1

This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.  If you find it hard to copy and paste, please copy the line out as follows…  

The first column is the theme or preferences requested.
The second column indicates the gender of the recipient.
The third column is as follows.

B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag
F= female
M= male

The last column with the number is a simple registration number for me to use… it is only relevant for this week only and will change if the request is still on the list next week. Once you have received the recipient’s details you will need to use those to refer to the recipient from then on if need be.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do, I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. i.e. one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.
  
If you don’t understand what people are asking for or where to get some of the bits and pieces, then please ask me but the following might also be helpful.

There are lots of requests in this list that call for badges, crests, logos and international flags. In just about all cases I can either print the required for you, can send you an embroidered version to piece in or whatever is needed is easy to applique.  Please don’t be intimidated by those requests… just ask if you are unsure. See the info below which will expand on some of the requirements.

Australian National Flag - you can buy panels at Spotlight – ask for them if you can’t find them.
Afghanistan flag – I can send you one.

Rising Sun, RAAF Crest, Navy Crest, Coat of Arms, RAEME and other badges – ask me about them, I can often send you some to include if your request needs them.

If they want some text and it is too much for you to applique, I may be able to get it embroidered and sent to you to be sewn on the quilt or sewn into it.  Just let me know what words you want, what colour fabric and what colour thread… keep it simple please.   Also include your address in the email to save me time please.

I can help you with football colours and logos of teams etc. Just ask me. Most of the logos are simple or you can just add team names if you want to … team colours are enough also.

Please think about what the request involves before you take it on. Google, ask questions, email me, make sure you can complete it to your satisfaction before you commit to it if possible, please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers

Jan-Maree
We still need quite a few random laundry bags to be sent to Malaysia for our Rifle Company of Soldiers training there again… the postage is the same cost as sending them to me… they must be masculine or gender neutral… NOT feminine or flowery please.   You can fit 5-6 in a 3kg pre-paid satchel or 12-13 in a 5kg pre-paid satchel. This is the cheapest way to send them
M
LB
0


1
OP ACCORDION 2019 RAAF 
M
LB 
1
Afghanistan flag colours with FPE 12 2019 written on the bottom and my initials please.
M
LB
1
Soccer - A-League, Sydney FC, Sky blue
M
LB
1
Tottenham Hotspur FC Emblem 
M
LB
1
Superman
M
LB
1
Fortnite, MARVEL and Avenger superheros
M
LB
1
Motorsport (drifting)
M
LB
1
Computer gaming 
M
LB
1
Boxing Kangaroo, E-7A Wedgetail, Coffee
M
LB
1
Can I please request a half Tottenham Hotspurs and half Phillie Eagles. Thanks for the continued support!!
M
LB
1
Red, White and Blue
Running, parkrun

I will send you a satchel to post it in. 
F
Q
2
Afghanistan background, with 84mm Carl Gustav and Mag 58 crossing each other. With FPE 12 2019 written on the bottom.
M
Q
3
ANZAC 5RAR THEME, FPE 12, Afghanistan 2019
M
Q
4
XXXX Gold can with top line "smashing mangos" Bottom line "Slapping Tangos" And a little “Afghanistan 2019” in the bottom corner. In the XXXX colour scheme.
M
Q
5
Long neck of VB beer, under it written "fuelled by" in the VB colour scheme.
M
Q
6
Girl Power Comic Characters
M
Q
7
Canberra Raiders supporter,
OR
she is an amazing runner and is completing the 1000kms challenge to run 1000kms during her deployment.

Nickname is Princess which is tongue in cheek as she is not the pink and frilly kind. 
F
B
8
French bulldogs, Batman, FPE-11 and Skippy Badge (Check out the post at the top of request list)
M
Q
9
Giant fist
M
Q
10
Boatswain's mate patch with crown
F
Q
11
Crocodiles and Aliens
F
Q
12
Sydney Roosters and Bega Cheese
M
Q
13
Black with reference to the Essendon AFL Team and Melbourne Storm NRL team       
M
Q
14
Purple and Gold LA Lakers 
M
Q
15
Soccer - A-League, Sydney FC, Sky blue
M
Q
16
Liverpool Football Club. "You'll Never Walk Alone". Liverbird 
M
B
17
NSW Sate of Origin Blues Emblem. 
M
Q
18
Marvel Avengers 
M
Q
19
Liverpool Football Club. "You'll Never Walk Alone". Liverbird.  Guitars                         
M
B
20
My little pony, kittens, unicorns, rabbits, puppies.
M
Q
21
Space, Galaxy, Spacecraft
M
Q
22
Batman
M
Q
23
Quilt: Australia, Military and Aircraft              
Laundry Bag: Fishing 
F
B
24
Desert theme with background blue sky, can have animals (camel) in it.
M
B
25
I am pretty easy with the design but I was thinking maybe a map or flags showing what countries I have deployed to - Timor Leste (Op Astute), Solomon Islands (Op Anode) , Iraq (Op Okra), Op Resolute, Op Deluge and Rifle Company Butterworth Malaysia.  I am an infantry soldier.
M
B
26
Red, Yellow, Black Military Aircraft silhouettes, Beach, Sunset
M
Q
27
Military, Australia, military Aircraft (E7 Wedgetail) 
M
Q
28
Liverpool Football Club, Liverbird, "You'll Never Walk Alone" / "YNWA", E-7A Wedgetail
M
Q
29
Melbourne Demons AFL team theme Quilt
M
Q
30
This will be a gift for my son from my deployment.  He is mad about the Avengers and Jurassic Park. Either the Avengers characters from the Avengers Age of Ultron movie. (Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, The Hulk and Loki etc.) OR something Jurassic Park. Please include his name, and a Small Australian Flag.
M
Q
31
Just some ideas: Ford Mustang
Great Northern beer
Metallica
ANF
RAAF Ensign and Roundel
Operation Accordion
TCG IX - TID
F
B
32
Hi, could I please request a navy blue quilt with a gold or bronze ADF kangaroo in the centre? Quilt will be for my daughter when I am away on ex/op. Thank you for your continued support to all ADF members
M
Q
33
Army or Aussie themed with red roo 
M
Q
34
St George Dragons (red and white) NSW Blues (sky blue and royal blue)
M
Q
35
A giant salamander 
M
B
36
BUFFALO
M
B
37
GIRAFFE
M
Q
38
Navy Blues and Greys.
 "Royal Australian Air Force", "8489929", "OP ACCORDION", "ATG630.1".  Also if possible, a picture of each of the following aircraft that I have worked with during this deployment - C130J Hercules, C-17A Globemaster, E-7 Wedgetail, P-8A Poseidon and KC30A Multi-role Tanker
I can send you silhouettes that you can use for applique 
F
B
39
OWL
M
B
40
ANZAC THEME/POPPIES
M
Q
41
ANZAC / KANGAROO 
M
B
42
ANZAC 
M
B
43
ANZAC '220"
M
B
44
ANZAC
M
B
45
Australian Outback
M
B
46
Large Robot
M
B
47
Dog theme, prefer pugs
M
B
48
AGHANISTAN, AUSTRALIAN SOLDIER
M
B
49
HOLDEN UTES + V8 CLASSICS
M
B
50
I would like a quilt themed with Dinosaurs if possible please.
F
B
51
Middlesbrough Soccer Club (UK soccer team) 
Remembrance and Anzac
M
Q
52

Thanks for your consistent and generous support. Can I get the quotes 'Hooley Dooley' and 'ridgey didge' in vintage writing on a vintage style quilt. I like pale colours
F
B
54




Star Wars Theme
M
B
56
A Wolf and Eagle
M
B
57
Great Northern beer theme
M
B
58
Peppa Pig
M
B
59
Thomas the Tank Engine theme with “Fraser” at the bottom as large as possible
M
B
60

 


No comments:

Post a Comment