Sunday 30 June 2019

Aussie Flags needed....

Hey all,

I am just going to put this out there and if you can help us that would be terrific.  One of the most commonly requested features on our quilts and bags is the good old Aussie flag.  An Aussie flag when you a long way from home is a beautiful sight and I really don't want to leave them off our quilts when that is what someone has asked for.

Below are examples of the sorts of flags we can include on our quilts and bags and I have just about run out of both of the all over fabrics and am about to use my our last Aussie flag panel tonight.   


You can buy flag panels that are around pillow case size at Spotlight.  You can also buy the great all over flag fabric below on the left from Spotlight.  The other flag fabric, by Nutex, is usually available at Patchwork stores.  I am hoping it is still available. 


If you are able to help us out and send some of the fabrics, or maybe contribute a Spotlight card, or put a little money into the bank account to enable us to buy some that would be much appreciated. 

Our postal address is PO Box 248, Cherrybrook NSW 2126

My email address is friendsofAHQ@gmail.com

If you need more info please EMAIL me.   

Any assistance gratefully received.  



Till next time... thank you for reading this post.  Keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment