Wednesday 14 November 2018

Happy Mail 14 November 2018

Block of the Month

I have to tell you about the Canberra Weekend!  All the speakers spoke about how important the Aussie Hero Quilts are to the Recipients and they thanked us over and over again and some asked us to go away and thank everyone who wasn't at the Thank You Weekend for what they do.  If you contribute Blocks of the Month, your blocks make the Quilts that the Coffs Harbour Sewing Team put together and send to our Aussie Heroes.

So...THANK YOU.


If you would like to make some blocks please go 

HERE
for the Tutorial

These are the blocks that have arrived in my mailbox over the last week.

Linda L #1


Linda L #2



Bobbie S



Sherill M



Lenore H



Sue B #1



Sue B #2



Sue B #3



Lyn I #1



Lyn I #2



Lyn I #3



Lyn I #4


Lyn I #5



Until next time,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment