Monday 22 October 2018

Aussie Hero Quilts Request List 22 October .........


Hi all

DON’T FORGET TO BUY YOUR TICKETS FOR THE AUSSIE HERO THANK YOU DINNER….
TICKETS ON SALE HERE – Sales close Thursday 25 October  

https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=393476&

Please, please, please read this preamble each week as the info does change. I am receiving a lot of questions from people who have not read this info so you would make it easier for me too if you took a few minutes to read it.

Priority Quilts

Numbers 2 and 5 are the priorities this week.  They are not URGENT yet but I am being proactive. They need to be in the mail by the end of November.  Like I said, being proactive. 


Post by Date for all quilts and laundry bags

The post by date for ALL other items on this list is 26 November please.   

NOTE- any requests on this list would be great for display at the dinner if you are coming…

PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.  Also, if this time frame is too tight for you, there are options, just email me to discuss.

 PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag. 
For example….
Marvel Theme. Ironman     M       LB      1

This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.  If you find it hard to copy and paste please copy the line out as follows…  

The first column is the theme or preferences requested.
The second column indicated the gender of the recipient.
The third column is as follows.

B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag
F= female
M= male

The last column with the number is a simple registration number for me to use… it is only relevant for this week only and will change if the request is still on the list next week. Once you have received the recipient’s details you will need to use those to refer to the recipient from then on if need be.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. ie one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.
  
If you don’t understand what people are asking for or where to get some of the bits and pieces then please ask me but the following might also be helpful.

Australian National Flag - you can buy panels at Spotlight – ask for them if you can’t find them.
Afghanistan flag – I can send you one.
Rising Sun, RAAF Crest, Navy Crest, Coat of Arms, RAEME and other badges – ask me about them, I can often send you some to include if your request needs them.
If they want some text and it is too much for you to applique I may be able to get it embroidered and sent to you to be sewn on the quilt or sewn into it.  Just let me know what words you want, what colour fabric and what colour thread… keep it simple please.   Also include your address in the email to save me time please.
I can help you with football colours and logos of teams etc. Just ask me. Most of the logos are simple or you can just add team names if you want to … team colours are enough also.
Please think about what the request involves before you take it on. Google, ask questions, email me, make sure you can complete it to your satisfaction before you commit to it if possible please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers

Jan-Maree

1 box of random bags post by 2 Nov 
M
LB
1
I need several boxes of random laundry bags to be sent to Malaysia for our Rifle Company of Soldiers training there… the postage is the same cost as sending them to me… they must be masculine or gender neutral… NOT feminine or flowery please.   You can fit 5-6 in a 3kg pre-paid satchel or 12-13 in a 5kg pre-paid satchel.. this is the cheapest way to send them..
M
LB
1
WW2 Fighter/Bomber aircraft + Pin up girl nose art
M
LB
1
My favourite colour is purple. If it's at all possible a laundry bag incorporating travel or pictures of cameras would be awesome but quite frankly I'd appreciate any laundry bag that isn't mesh white or plain blue.
F
LB
1
Southern Cross with blue background and "TCG-7 Camp Qargha, Afganistan" written on it (I can have this embroidered and sent to you)
M
LB
1
Anything to do with dumplings
M
LB
1
Aussie with TAAC-Air Badge which I can send you to piece in.
M
LB
1
Army Australian Themed
M
LB
1
 Could I please get the rising sun  and the words( FSE 9 Sep 18 - Apr 19) on the laundry bag.
F
LB
1
QLD REDS Rugby Union, with surname on the bottom of the bag
M
LB
1
Gold coast titans with Initials T.O
M
LB
1
(NRL) newcastle Knights with "VINNY" on the bottom right corner.
M
LB
1
Military Theme
M
LB
1
 Black and white boxing kangaroo, with pink camo background
M
LB
1
Paramatta Eels. Thank you for your generosity, we appreciate it!
M
LB
1
i would be incredibly appreciative if a laundry bag displayed the logo of the Parramatta Eels.
M
LB
1
 Could I please get a Rising Sun somewhere on the Laundry Bag.
M
LB
1
Fonzy From Happy Days
M
LB
1
Marvel Cinimatic Universe Related please.
M
LB
1
Crazy cat lady related if possible
F
LB
1
Crazy cat lady related if possible
F
LB
1
Crazy cat lady related if possible. Thank you so much!
M
LB
1
MOTOCROSS THEME
M
 LB
1
LATE Invictus LBs - two RAAF and 1 Army - need to be posted to me
M
LB
1
Dragon ball Z especially the new stuff dragon ball z super -
I enjoy hunting I support the Broncos and gold coast suns - needs to be in the mail by End of November.
M
Q
3
Darwin Territory Outback, Space, Night Skylines - Things that remind me of home
M
B
4
I would like something that includes Australian Flag, South Sudan Flag, United Nations Flag and a Movements Wheel (red background with yellow wheel) on the quilt. Otherwise I like native flowers particularly bottlebrush, light greys, light greens and white
F
B
5
Gymnastics, Rubgy and Ninja Warrior
M
B
6
Afghanistan map large,  Aussie and Afghan flag (can send you an AFG flag), "FPE 10"
M
B
7
Afghanistan, TAAC- Air Patch (can be printed on fabric and sent to you)
M
Q
8
Middle East Operations, War Planes
M
B
9
RAEME corp flag colours would be great (Royal blue on top third, yellow middle third and red bottom third.) If possible the RAEME corp badge incorporated. Also, I am a mechanical engineer so some symbols such as gears and tools would be great.  I can email pictures if required. Much appreciated.
M
Q
10
House builder and boats, Rising Sun,

Q
11
a Big Boxing kangaroo one please! Australian flag blue background with a Southern Cross
M
B
12
100 Years of Anzac/Remeberance, Poppies, Gallipoli, WW1 soldier, beach,  Name and deployment details.. I can have these embroidered
NEED TO BE PAID BY 1 NOV
M
B
13
Harley Davidson/Anzac Theme, Poppies,  Skippy badge, Aus/Iraq Flag, QRF,Name and deployment details.. I can have these embroidered NEED TO BE PAID BY 1 NOV
M
Q
14
ANZAC Theme, Poppies, AUS flag, NZ Flag and Iraq flag. (Task Group Taji 2018)
M
B
15
Poppies,
Australian flag
Task Group TAJI 2018
Army theme 

Name and Number
remembrance theme
M
B
16
Australiana / Aboriginal theme
F
Q
17
Blue, red and green. Plus she loves native Australian flowers.
F
Q
18
I am a huge fan of travelling - I love immersing myself into a different culture and seeing all the local sights of pretty much any country in this beautiful world.
I am a big movie buff, but also love anything that is vintage (particularly travel related) with pastel colours being my favourite.
F
B
19
I enjoy going to the beach, playing with my puppy, Jack Russell, travelling, taking photos and spending time with my partner (who fortunately enjoys most of those things as well). My favourite colour is purple.
F
Q
20
I love all things baking and candy, and lilac and teal are my favourite colours.


21
August 2018- February 2019 - would like a quilt to coordinate with her pretty laundry bag. Soft pretty pastels.  Photo available.
F
B
22
North Melbourne Football Club (AFL Team) both
M
Q
23
St George Dragons Quilt/ Blue and white laundry bag
M
Q
24
Manchester United, Phoenix Suns, FC Bayern Munich, Brisbane Roar, New York Giants,
M
B
25
NRL(team is Gold Coast Titans),Cars,Colours Blue/Green/Orange/Black(any colour reallly)  nickname is TONKA (like the toy truck)
M
B
26
I own and love my Triumph Street Triple motorcycle. An Australian Multi-camouflage pattern either the Street triple or the Triumph logo with "TCG-7 QARGHA" underneath it will be greater cherished.
M
B
27
requested a TAAC-Air crest (I can print this for you) , Aussie Flag and Afghan flag ( can send you a flag)  colours preferred light blue or dark green
F
B
28
Ambulance - FPE 10 (Aug 18 - Mar 19) Camp Qargha
M
B
29
Picture of someone doing aerobics with set of dumbells and wearing a sweat bands - FPE 10 (Aug 18 - Mar 19) HKIA
M
B
30
RAEME (Blue, Yellow, Red  in that order) , Military
M
Q
31
shades of blue and white with the silhouette of a mountain range. I also appreciate symmetry and geometric patterns.
If possible, I would also like to have "EAOU-4 LSF ADAB" as well as the RAAF Crest on the top.
F
M
32
I'm very much missing my two dogs - they are Rhodesian Ridgebacks (lion hunting dogs from Africa) and they are like my kids! So maybe a dog theme?
F
B
33
please include family photo on quilt (I can print it for you.)
M
B
34
Parramatta Eels, tennis, cars, for my 3 year old son Sam.
M
Q
35
Nth Melbourne Kangaroos AFL
M
Q
36
RAAF Aircraft FC Barcelona (Soccer Club)
M
Q
37
Sky Grey, Weightlifting, Super Heroes, Reading
M
Q
38
West Tigers (NRL), Off Road Motorcycles (Dirt Bikes), Burnt Orange
M
Q
39
MotoCross, Beach
M
B
40
Island Paradise, Fighter Jets
M
Q
41
Sydney Swans AFL
M
B
42
History of the Australian Army in a Timeline
M
B
43
Ocean, Surfing, Aquatic, Anchor/s
M
Q
44
West Coast Eagles AFL
M
Q
45
Essendon Bombers (AFL), Deadpool (Marvel Superheroes)
M
B
46
History (Roman, Greek Empire), Sites of the world
M
B
47
Chelsea Football Club, Star Wars, Black
M
B
48
Star Wars, Electric Guitar, Blue
M
B
49
Star Wars, Electric Guitar, Blue
M
B
50










No comments:

Post a Comment