Thursday 9 August 2018

Urgent requests .....


BOTH TAKEN! THANK YOU

Hi all,

I have two urgent quilts that I would love some help with. 

1. The first one is an Air Force theme which could include the RAAF crest (I can send you one) or the Roundel, the Afghanistan flag (I can send you one), the wording "Op Highroad" and if possible a reference to the medical world (red cross?) with a mail colour of blue.
EDIT - this one taken.. Thank You!! 

2. The second one is an ANZAC Theme and Harley Davidson.  The colours for Harley Davidson are black and orange.  The ANZAC theme can include the words Lest We Forget, perhaps the silhouette of a soldier.    
EDIT - This one is taken.. Thank you!!!  

These quilts are running out of time so if you can help that would be awesome. Please email me if you can help. 

friendsofAHQ@gmail.com

Hope you can help!

Cheers

Jan-Maree   

No comments:

Post a Comment